Browning Xenon Questions

jbroker83

Enlightened
Does Browning make these lights, or are they contracted, like the browning led's I own which are really Lightwaves???

I own a Browning Black Ice 6V Xenon.
Saw that they also make a 9V that uses 3x123's.
Anyone know if they are worth it? I've found the 6V on 2x123's to be adequate for my camping and around the house chores. The beam doesn't compare to my other lights, but I was wondering how it would be vs. say a TL-3, which I also own?
Thanks!

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are Nuwais.

i516440sq01.jpg

That nine volt looks cool. The sad lanyards are one thing that gives them away.

I'm not a fan of Nuwais and don't own any of them or the TLs. You may in fact be one of the experts that can evalutate the value of these light.

jbroker83

Enlightened
Thanks....the local gun store has many browning lights...and I was wondering who they were contracted through. Like I mentioned before, I use the 6-Volt Xenon for using around the house after it's dark. I have a fairly deep backyard and it has plenty of throw when my dog's way in the back, I can easily light him up. The beam isn't by any means SF quality, but it is adjustable, something that can't be said for some lights. I also know that they make a hybrid, and would perhaps be interested in that light --- since I already have a 1 and 2L, don't know if I can justify it or not. Thanks for the info though.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess Nuwai branded or Browning branded, whoever gives the cheapest price I would take it since they are all the same.