$100 AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Candescent

Enlightened
$100+ AA Arc on eBay. I know, I know, its the bidders that have the price that high, but shes. Supply and demand I guess. I for one was sad to see it, anyhow.

X33

Enlightened
Keeping mine for presents or trades. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine's on my desk. I never use it. Just got it because i didnt have one.

paulr

Flashaholic
I'm not terribly attached to mine. The way I see it, if someone is willing to pay that much for it, they want it more than I do, so I may as well let 'em have it. But I figure the ebay bidders will come to their senses sooner than I'd get around to listing it.

level_199

Newly Enlightened
javascript:void(0)[ QUOTE ]
Anti_candescent said:
Sad. Anything for a buck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the e-bay seller with the Arc AA, and I don't know what's so sad about it. The light had sentimental value to me until the company folded. (I just bought it a couple of weeks ago). After the dirty laundry about Arc and PG began to air, I didn't feel so proud to own it. It became a commodity at that point. And since I almost always pay too much for things, it feels alright to me watching the price for my little light go higher and higher. If I owned a 4+ or an LSH, however, I probably wouldn't sell it.

Brad

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
P_K said:
Oops >.< Still, with a body like that, it's worth $60 =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, crappy photo not withstanding, it doesnt seem to be in all that great of shape. but, even if the emmitter and/or board are fried it would make a great host for a mod.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
~$60.00 for that LS isn't too bad, I've seen stripped and gutted bodies selling for more here on CPF.

Litfuse could get 'er runnin'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mapson

Enlightened
I'm not surprised by a $100 aa Arc, haven't seen many around. Everywhere you look there are aaa Arcs but how often is a aa Arc auctioned or seen? Sure, now they pop up but before I still saw more aaa than aa, almost 10:1 ratio.

turbodog

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
mapson said:
I'm not surprised by a $100 aa Arc, haven't seen many around. Everywhere you look there are aaa Arcs but how often is a aa Arc auctioned or seen? Sure, now they pop up but before I still saw more aaa than aa, almost 10:1 ratio.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well get ready. Mine's gonna hit ebay as soon as I replace the foam battery thingy.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Dang, I got two (well one's a CMG Infinity, same thing to me, same beams and outputs anyway), hmmm, mebbe I should put mine up...

Status
Not open for further replies.