Okay dream bikes what is your dream?

Wylie

Enlightened
Sorry guys I have this sickness for speed that is tempered by this sense of self preservation thing that has kept me up on two in most cases although I have only been over 140 mph a couple times.
I am totally hip to a Mortabelli Puma with electronic changes to do an easy 220 on the flat and narrows or an Aprilla two stoke just twisted to the hilt.
I rode an RZ 350 once that pulled like a V Max and that two stroke thing totally rocks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
What's your dream bike?
Edit: I may have spelt it wrong but the Puma was a V-8 bike with four values per cylinder and the motor was built by the masters at Masquerade. Tough search to say the least and a collectors item to say the least as well.
Ridem hard and putem away wet!

B@rt

Flashaholic
1_800.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dandruff

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:
1_800.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

the 999 is sure one nice bike

my personal favs are:

1) Ducati 999
2) Yamaha YZF-R1
3) Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300

in no particular order

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I've always had a thing for Ducatis. Here are my dream bikes. They're not full size though, I know I'll kill myself if I had one. So this is the closest I'll get (mini moto). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

My 1st dream bike:

GRC (Italy) Lazer, 40cc 6.2HP (Collector's item, no longer in production)
grclazer.jpg

My 2nd dream bike which I now own (pictured is mine):

DM Telai (Italy) Mini Race, 40cc 10HP Water Cooled
dm_mini_race.sized.jpg

These are toys for the big boys, they are used for competition only. Mine cost just under $3000, tops out at just under 50mph, and will easily wheelie if your not careful. Just to give you an idea of how small they are:

me_in_the_pack.jpg

(that's me on my bike)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prefer the original Duke 916. The new design is not nearly as pretty. Make mine an SPS.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
probaly a custum bike more geared to a short person low center of gravity around 120 hp.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
0 i had a 1970 cb 750 like 4 years ago .man that thing was scary lol

Wylie

Enlightened
I have been working on finding a picture and I just haven't been able to come up with one.
Sweet bikes guys and the ducks (Ducatis) too.

Dr. J is that an old Guzzi on top?

The little bikes look like a blast but the shoulder pump should be intense.
That Yamaha makes me think of the Kawi three cylinder two stokes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice bikes! I like them all.

[ QUOTE ]
Lara said:
VRSCA (V-ROD), Black Cherry Pearl

[/ QUOTE ]

Black Cherry Pearl is sweet. I'm drawn to this silver one.

vrod1.jpg

Wylie

Enlightened
That's funny it says it's a Vincent and that was my first guess but I asked if it was a Guzzi. Those old Vincent's were some really fast bikes.

Not too many thumpers in the croud.
If I had to pick from the newer 4 stroke thumpers I would have to go for longevity in the MZ Scorpions.
pic_246995.jpg

The motor was developed through the Paris Ducar rallys when they were still running. The motor is an 660 XTZ Yamaha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Those Vrods are sweet!

I guess I kind of have a taste for the exotics.

I wonder if Jay Leno has a Puma? I know he is into all the different kinds of engine configurations and has the Y2K bike.

I do have to say I like them all as well.