Crem de la Crem of Your Lights

scrappy

Enlightened
I've seen enough of these post, best light under a dollar, best light under 50 dollars...the heck with that... What is the ONE BEST, MOST FAVORED, will NEVER PART WITH, wanna be BURIED with it light you own. Modded, custom, small runs, tk's, anything goes. It might not be the brightest you own, or the longest running, or the smallest, or the biggest just YOUR FAVORITE....

For me - I absolutely love the look, the feel, the "usability" (god I hate that word) of my superflashlight 3, it produces awesome white light, is small, feels great in the hand, looks killer and gives me a little thrill every time I turn it on.

Any thoughts?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Lux_Golden_Dragon_5W_640x480.jpg

This one ... Golden Dragon McLux with BB750 X3T

bernhard

scrappy

Enlightened
I LOVE that Golden Dragon Bernhard..... so what price you looking for.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

unnerv

Enlightened
The Lumenator is my current favorite. Took a whole lot of machine time on the lathe and milling machine but in the end it was definately worth my time. It uses 6 123a's to power 3 Fatman drivers pumping 1A each to 3 WXOT's

luminator1.jpg

luminator3.jpg

luminator4.jpg

Size comparison to a Surefire M3T

10wHIDvLum.jpg

This last one is a beamshot with a UFOKillerz 10W HID on the left and the Luminator on the right.

You can see more details about the Lumenator in the original thread.

unnerv

Enlightened
Dunno, I have never run a full set of batts though it yet never had to use it for anything other than blinding my friends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif I would guesstimate at least 30 to 45 minutes based on the usage so far on the 1st set of batteries, although I would imagine it getting pretty hot in that time. It starts getting warm after about 5 minutes. The base that the led's are mounted to is a little over a 1/2 inch thich and about 2.5 inch diameter for sinking.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
My Fire~Fly II......bright, and small enough to fit in pants pocket without showing!

AluminumOvercast

Enlightened
My un-named prototype or what Al and I call the X2E. If I can have only one light, this would be the choice. No question about it. Not only is it technically awesome, it is a one off gift from PK of which I will be forever greatful.

XX6818.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I assume method of carry is included?!?

M-beast-1.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
So many to choose from...

I could'nt bear to part with any of my lights, but i guess this fella would be the toughest to replace:

PK1-M4-3.jpg