AAA Led light?

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a pile of AAA cells but I've yet to find an led light that will take them. Any suggestions?

chiphead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
UKE 2AAA eLed is another good option. A few headlamps runs AAAs too, if you need one. Some of the Chinese made Led (luxeon as well) lights do take 3AAAs as well, sorry I can't remember any off the top of my head, but look in B/S/T for user 'Waion', I think he has a couple of these lights for sale.

Although if you're talking about Led AAA lights you might have a hard time running down that pile of AAAs! Unless you leave the lights on 24/7 of course...

Muppet

Newly Enlightened
If you want to burn 'em down, Princeton Tec make some LED lights that'll do the job.... ;-)

steve_vance

Enlightened
Here are all of the ones I'm aware of:
1. PT attitude
2. Streamlight Septor (headlamp)
3. 3-LED "cliplamp"- Streamlight and others
4. Dorcy 1-watt
5. PT Aurora (headlamp)
6. Arc AAA/Peak LED and the many "knockoffs"
7. Dorcy AAA
8. CMG/Gerber Sonic
9. EBay 21-LED light

Two ideas for finding more:
1. go to the LEDMUSEUM sight, where at the menu on the left side, Craig has grouped his light reviews by battery type
2. do a Google search; go to the advanced search page, type in AAA on the first line, and where it days exact phrase, type in LED flashlight. I did thid and came up with A LOT of choices, some "no-name" lights at pretty reasonable prices showed up on this search