Surefire U2 (HA III natural color) !

Archvile

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone heard of when Surefire will possibly issue a HA III, natural color version of the U2? I like black and all, but I would prefer the olive drab. THANKS

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe there are currently no plans to issue the U2 in any other color than the current purple-and-black version... and as far as I'm aware, most of their 'higher end' lights only come in one color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
For ages we had HA-NAT and whined about HA-BK ... now we have HA-BK, and ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Archvile ... please don't take offense here, it's just an observation and not directred at you personally ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bernhard

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I saw one on PK's desk in the 2005 calander! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It seems that many of the new SF lights and parts are coming out now in black and like Bernhard said, now there is a voice being heard for HA-Nat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If they were to do both colors, I wonder if we would hear for requests in raw Al or EN plating............

It is a problem and I like both colors myself. Something about never being satisfied! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
I actually like the purple and black look. The purple sections really give it a different and cool look IMO.

I like HA 3 natural too though, I'm easy to please as long as the fit/finish quality is excellent and well as the beam quality is excellent (and they are).