Nuwai QIII - NOW I understand....

dirobesh

Enlightened
....What all the fuss is about. My girlfriend, unknown to me, bought me a second QIII after seeing my reaction to the first one. This one is brighter, with no green in the beam.

I'll post comparative pictures later on today (if I'm sober enough....) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Love my new QIII

Adore my Jenny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif

Merry Christmas everybody!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Robban

Enlightened
All these stories about super performers in this line of lights is almost making me buy a second one. I've already got one and I'm VERY pleasead with its performance (my first high end(ish) light). But I'm wondering if I could get one that is even better :p

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your girlfriend really must love you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or at least know what a good buy is - you should get her some jewelery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
My QIII is incredibly white.
Much nicer than the 5w Nuwaii I purchased and brighter and whiter (less throw) than my Pelican M6 LED

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's so romantic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You've turned a Light Emitting Diode into a Love Emitting Diode /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

And before anyone asks, I've plenty of wine to go with my CHEESE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm noticing the tints on both my Q3s are toward the blue end. Nothing like a Nichia, but more like the tint of high intensity discharge car lights. Especially in the fog, the blue tint is apparent. Having said this, compared to most luxeons the tint is good, and in fact I prefer blue tint over green tint.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
My dad's light is slightly, slightly green, but mine is white. I can't detect any color in it whatsoever. .

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my new QIII, this is going to be my new EDC light, that is until I check out the Streamlight TwinTask.

chiphead