Want to share some sad news...

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very sorry to hear that, Freddy. My deepest condolence to you and your family.
Anything I can do to help letme know.

First raggie's mom, then Fred's dad and earthquake/tsunami. :sad: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
These are some bad news. Hang in there, Icarus, we'll be holding your family in our prayers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Very sorry to hear that Icarus, my thoughts are with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
My sincerest condolences, Icarus. In this dark hour do try your best to maintain your faith. My best to you and your family.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im so sorry for youre lost.may you and ya family have peacefull feelings and may ya father rest in peace

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I am sorry to hear of your loss, Fred. I have lost both parents as well as a dear uncle and aunt, so I know what you're going through. I hope he did not suffer.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Stanley said:
Icarus, my deepest condolences to you too, prayers and thoughts going out to you and your family. Take care.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can't say it any better.

B@rt

Flashaholic
sympathy.jpg

LightChucker

Enlightened
icarus,

I am truly very sorry for you losing your father. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I know how it feels. Just remember that he lives on through your life, because so much of who you are came from him.

Chuck