playoffs thread

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i love footballl i mean LOVE so we have any other folwers of the game? im a bnig dolphins and huircanes fan but also i like the falcons there playing write now .vick is amaazeing.o and for alll ya dolphoins haters we beat new egland lol that was so coool

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
RE - Jets kicker - freind has asked me to go to "Bed bath and Beyond" for some feather pillows - He's heading for Home Depot for the tar

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bastid's name is Doug 'I'm a useless piece of cARp' Brien. !@#$% ^&* @#$% ^&*#$% ^&*#$ %^ &*#$%^ &*#$% ^&* #$%^&*!!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! I HATE HIM!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

KC2IXE - I got a big stick. Where do I meet you so we can beat this guy to a pulp?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOUR WISH RAGGS!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
To tell you the truth. At first I wanted the Steelers to win also, but when it looked to me like a blow out, I changed my opinion and routed for the underdog. But, u have to give the Jets some credit. They went up against one of the toughest teams in the NFL that were 15 and 1 and if it weren't for the darn kicker they would have won!!!!!

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi Geoff,You must have watched a different game than I did. The Steelers played like fourth graders they won cuz the Jets played like third graders. Now the Falcons had it going for them big time. Vick is good with a good team behind (or in front) of him. The rams were not up to it at all the better team won plain and simple. I admit the kicker for the Jets goofed bigtime twice however a good team never depends on the kicker to win the game if they were doing their job the missed fieldgoals would not have been a issue at all. Just my thoughts yours may differ
Topper

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Baker -

Consider editing your last post. I understand being excited about the playoffs. I like them too. I found one misspelled word to be offensive.

Thanks in advance.

- Jeff

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a Pats fan their biggest challenge is far in away later today. Should they win then I have no doubt they will go in and win at Pittsburg and then beat the NFC representative. A phrase I don't say often but I felt sorry for the Jets today. Their defense played pretty gritty and as a person I have a lot of respect for their coach.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pssst i hate the patriots lol man i mean hate always have also hate the jets. but im a dolphins fan and there in same divsion i also hate the bills lol.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pats 20
Colts 3

As a Pats fan I did not expect this bad of a shalacking. Clearly Indy has to be inside of their dome with the artificial turf to take advantage of Manning's abilities.

He doesn't get the same headlines but I'll take Tom Brady anyday

14C

Enlightened
Patriots shut em all up for sure but CBS kept interrupting the commercials with the game.