Out of the closet !

dass

Newly Enlightened
Yes,after all these years,I can say "I am a Flashaholic".And what a GREAT time to come out of the closet.What with all the hi tech stuff out there. I can now openly show and talk about my FLASHLIGHTS ! Uh....but not to the wife. She doesn't know I'm here.If I'm caught buying another...flashlight, she will force me to seek...therapy !I do not want to go ! Just need ONE more ! JUST ONE ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
Actually, CPF's motto is: BUY BOTH!! Sorry, but you will need therapy... the good news is, all the meds are available from dat2zip's shoppe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
greenLED said:
Actually, CPF's motto is: BUY BOTH!! Sorry, but you will need therapy... the good news is, all the meds are available from dat2zip's shoppe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's for the "over the counter" meds...

Then there are some so powerful that they should be given by prescription only and can be found in the homemade or custom B/S/T forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
B@rt, bring on the welcome pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome dass, and trust me, youre gonna need a LOT of money for an overdose. is it even possible to overdose on Flashmeds?

neg

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome dass. Tell us the lights you have so we can help you buy more. He-he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

dass

Newly Enlightened
Well I came here look'n for my FIX,and I SURE found it. I don't go ANYwhere without my PL-7...not even in the middle of the afternoon ! GEEEEEZ ! That's BAD ! BUT ya NEVER know ! TOTAL ECLIPSE ? Fall into a BLACK HOLE ? Get locked in the basement of the house of the girl next door ? OH NO,I ain't leave'n home with it ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
Welcome dass! Simply go into your wife's closet, point out her shoes, purses, and clothes. Not the stuff she actually uses - the stuff she *never* uses. Now it's certainly possible that your wife is a very practical and frugal woman, and in that case you are pretty much screwed. BUT - if she's anything like mine, your flashlights will seem pretty cheap in comparison to the unused items in her closet. umm, at least at first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

StuU

Enlightened
The flashlight addiction comes in waves. A few months ago, I was feeling fully satisfied that I had all the flashlights that were really needed....now I am looking at several new headlamp purchases. And one lonely Aleph is just *not* going to make the grade.

Ratus

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
dass said:
...to come out of the closet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Get back in there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A closet is a great place to play...errr, I mean "test" your lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif