im moveing to rushia

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok some how i signed up for a email that shows me rusahin women who move to usa they wanna move here ok thease woemn are stunning but i figure ill move to rushia and see

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man, true story. A friend of mine got a Russian bride, the details of which and how he got her over here, I'm not sure. Anyhow after six months of nearly bankrupting him, she is moving back to Russia. Of course he is something like 48 and the girl is only in her early 20s, that might have something to do with it.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Say hello to Ivvana Humpallot for me raggie. (from Austin Powers if you didn't know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

DaFiend

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
ok some how i signed up for a email that shows me rusahin women who move to usa

[/ QUOTE ]

A likely story....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I think they're looking for a nice long all-expenses-paid vacation to the U.S. If they really look like they do, they're either married already or else high-class hookers. Muh too cents izzall...

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had considered that at one time. Its my experience the women from outside the US are way more friendly and open than the women here. So far I have found Asian women the most open. I was in the tutoring center one day at the community college and this attractive school like dressed Asian lady was taking reservations for future tutoring appointments. She was hot and nicely dressed, shirt, tie, vest and skirt. Anyway I told someone my tutoring appointment for next week and she corrected me that I was wrong and it was such and such date. I was a bit doubtful she had my reservation as she seemed to have a bit of a problem with english, but man, she proved me wrong.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Raggie, you cant move there. You cant type in Rusian and I cant read it in Rusian even if you learned to type in it, so you got to stay here; sorry bout that your stuck with me.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol topper.i saw on tv something after that on rushain jails lol i aint going no where near rushia now they say only 2%people get realased on bail and it can take 4 years for coart date thats insane imagine if ya get areasted for nothing.but i sure like the hot women from there

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work with a sizable Asian crowd, mainly Vietnamese. They have offered to "set me up" with woman from their home country. These would be friends or family of theirs that they know and trust so the legitmacy would be quite solid but I've been too chicken to take them up on it.

[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:
I had considered that at one time. Its my experience the women from outside the US are way more friendly and open than the women here. So far I have found Asian women the most open. I was in the tutoring center one day at the community college and this attractive school like dressed Asian lady was taking reservations for future tutoring appointments. She was hot and nicely dressed, shirt, tie, vest and skirt. Anyway I told someone my tutoring appointment for next week and she corrected me that I was wrong and it was such and such date. I was a bit doubtful she had my reservation as she seemed to have a bit of a problem with english, but man, she proved me wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am the victim of many so called match makers, none work out. I think I would have a better chance with one of those services.