Any 3xAAA (in-line) 1w Lux lights out there?

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
By "in-line" I mean end to end instead of in a 3 battery cartridge that keeps the light short, but fat.

My Nuwai .5w 2xAAA is skinny enough to fit in my shirt pocket and if I add another AAA battery to it's length, it is about 1/4" longer than the Streamlight Stylus that I keep in my shirt pocket. So, I suspect that I could also tolerate a 3xAAA long light in my shirt pocket if it wasn't any fatter than the Nuwai .5w AAA lights. Of course, it could be made lighter by using lithium AAAs.

Could a 1w Lux light put out a decent beam if the head/bezel was no larger in diameter than the Nuwai .5w AAA lights? I am pleased with the beam shape of the Nuwai .5w lights.

Just curious. I would be interested in such a light. It would also fit nicely clipped in the side leg pocket in my carpenter pants that I wear every day. I haven't seen any 1w LED lights in this configuration on any of the web sites I've searched.

Thanks

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rojer Soul made a RS4 or something a while back. It was my first CPF light. Still have it in my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif