to cool i think leo laporte is back on call4help

raggie33

*the raggedier*
at his web site and unless i read it wrong he is back on call for help on wednesdays..this is a great thing ive learned so much from him.he always taught in a easy way to understand.i highly recemned the show its a tad basic for new users but still fun.now bring back screen savers with him

raggie33

*the raggedier*
opps its like another country tech tv i think canada .i was so excited

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yep i was only going back cause i thought he ws back.he was a great hosti got so excited when i saw call for help on his page.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: to cool i think leo laporte is back on call4he

You would think that someone with his knowledge and personality would be back on the air by now. I really miss him and Patrick on TechTV. I used to watch call for help and the Screen Savers every night 'till they got bought out and all the good hosts left. I never watch now.

nethiker

Enlightened

Too bad. G4 has trashed TechTV in my opinion.

I swore I would give Screen Savers one more chance as long as they weren't showing some segment on movies with a pretense for technology. Well, they were...again and I havn't watched since.

It's a shame.

Greg

TornadoKat

Newly Enlightened

Count me as another lost screensavers/call4help viewer once Leo and Patrick were out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

I used to watch all the time. Then G4 took over and you won't see me going to that channel anymore. Leo was awsome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast

To me, Leo is not the strongest link to the past on channel. It was just the channel in general that was really good.

Leo was good, but I think G4 taking over is what killed TechTV's good shows. I watched only a month or so after G4 took over, then lost interest.

Cameron