jtice Productions Presents ~ The PC Hunter

jtice

Flashaholic
I dont think I I have ever posted this video here, if I have, opps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

This is a video ma and some freinds made a couple years back.
All of us are involved in computers every day of our lives, and as you know, they can be quite frustrating at times.
We found this was a good way to vent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="red"> </font> Warning: <font color="black"> </font> This video may not be suitable for all viewers.
.... especially those that dont like to see what happens when guns and computers mix /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TS--ThePC_Hunter Low quality 14 MB

TS--ThePC_Hunter High Quality 42 MB

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Warning:
The depictions of computer butchery are rather sad, so be sure to have some cleanax or other nasal tissue on hand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
State of the art...Bang-Bang......I..Like IT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I may be moving back to PA. real soon, if so we must go PC huntin sometime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha, ha, that's pretty good. I would have used a 12 GA shotgun with buck shot for the end game though. Those are real AK47s? You can own and shoot them in Alabama (or wherever the video was shot)?

jtice

Flashaholic
LOL the vid was shot in West Virginia.

and Yes, those are real guns, real bullets, real computers, and real Fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Ok...link's back up! jtice...all the folks viewing is gonna' eat up your bandwith. That's what happened, message came up saying you had exceeded your daily or monthly bandwidth. The link became active again at 12:00 am PST.

Funny & entertaining for sure! A lot of time & effort goes into something like that (not only the shooting -read video taping-, but editing, adding tunes)...

You guys did good, thanks for sharing! (oh and be careful out there!)

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey Jtice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Very nice video !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
If only I had a gun....but here, in my country, it is not so simple to shoot a PC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Did you try to sell this video to IBM or Microsoft ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Or maybe to apple Computer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Thanks alot guys it was great fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Editing takes for EVER with stuff like this though.

hmmm It said I exceeded bandwidth? wtf I have 60 GB a month. Maybe I have a limit per day also?
Says I have used alittle over 500 MB today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
But only 5.43 GB this month.

maybe it has a limit per day? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

anyway, glad you guys like the vid ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

~John

matt_j

Enlightened
Guys like you, give us the Americans bad name overseas. Joking. Awesome stuff editing. Was that a Fear Factory?

Just to say a few things. I have some pre ban weapons here in NYC and they are envy of most of my friends who got their licences way after me. None of us even wants to bother with handgun licences due to outrageous cost. I showed few of the guys yer stuff and they were all drooling. I mean the stupidity of the laws and limitations in NYC is just mind blowing. I go to the range two times a year. Once to shoot skeets and once to blow poop up that people in neighborhood leave behind. I back up NYPD on most of the shootings in my response area in Brooklyn. In 3 years only once a registered weapon was used to commit a crime and it was stolen from the owner. I'm sorry that comment on you having fun turned into a rant.

jtice

Flashaholic
"""Guys like you, give us the Americans bad name overseas."""

..... muuhahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif ...... ah, thanks? lol

As far as your comments...

I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
Gun laws HELP the crimnals, and make it harder for the responcible person to protect himself.
Rant Away ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

~John