arc AAA shipping and such

Mattman

Enlightened
I ordered one yesterday with 3 day shipping, so I'll be able to tell you in a few days. In the past, Peter and Merri have been right up there with Brightguy.com in the race to be the fastest shippers in the business, so I anticipate that your order will be shipped almost immediately if the light is in stock.

SteveK

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a Premium last Thursday, but still have not seen a shipment confirmation. Something tells me I won't see it for a while.

Good things come to those who wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_virus

Enlightened
Refer to the topic in the Manufacterer's Corner forum, I believe Peter said the next shipment would be ready Friday, July the 15th. Their site says the light is on backorder too.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good question mossyoak. We have two shipping catagories; the default is those waiting for the full kit including the light and the retail packaging. The second group has those who don't need the retail packaging (they tear it apart, take out the light and throw the packaging away). The packaging is nothing special, just some people want the whole experience you know. We don't have the retail packaging yet (it is still on order) so the first group is waiting for shipment probably until August 1st. The second group is shipping already since we do have the lights. We shipped out a bunch last week and we are shipping out more this week. Next week we won't be shipping but we will again hopefully the week after that. Its first come first serve. All the product that will ship out this week has already been reserved. If you order right now and request the quick ship option, it will probably ship out the week ending the 29th. Soon, we will stop accepting quick ship requests since the retail packaging will be ready anyways. The packaging consists of a plastic tray and a cardboard insert.

Hopefully this all makes sense and nobody's head has exploded from reading this. Basically, we are waiting on the packaging and your order will ship when we get that in. Until then, we offered some people an option for getting the light sooner.

Peter

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's here it for Ziploc baggies and quick shippments. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mattman

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
diggdug13 said:
Let's here it for Ziploc baggies and quick shippments. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yup, that brings back memories of the day my LSH-P showed up.

larry

Newly Enlightened
My order, 1481, was received (according to the order status)
July 7th with the request of "Send in shipping pack that is availible first, plain bag is fine." According to the the current status the order is still pending. I want my Arc AAA.

Larry