"New" offerings at AmondoTech.com

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: \"New\" offerings at AmondoTech.com

Wow. A price break on the Nuwai TM301-5, the one with an L4-like beam, previously available only to most of us as the OMBU X-55, for over $100.

This price break is what many have been praying for. I'd love to see a shootout between this and the Likki Lite SL-13.

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast

J2LEDflashlight.com in Canada, had these TM301X-5 for $60 last month but sold out very quickly. www.eliteled.com shows this light "coming soon" & i bet he will beat this $64.50 price. I'm going to wait a few days to see.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just SO wish that Nuwai would add regulation and "tailstand" capability to these lights. I think that these lights are GREAT as they are, and could become almost PERFECT with a few small tweeks.

GadgetTravel

Enlightened

Isnt the 3 watt version regulated? Is the 5 watt version the same size as the 3 watt? Does it have a two stage switch like the 3 watt?

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast

GadgetTravel,
Go to http://www.ledmuseum.org/ & look up OMBU X-55 for a review because they are both identical 5 watt lights just sold under different brand names.

GadgetTravel

Enlightened

Ah, thanks for explaining that. Now I understand. I was comparing the 3 watt 301 based on the model numbers.

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast

Craig,
But i love "to go looking" for lights on your site. A direct link spoils all the fun!!!!

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened

I though the 'titanium' color was supposed to be shiny. The one on the amondotech webpage looks dark.

Tom_K

Newly Enlightened

The Q3 Titanium looks more gray to me than silver. The one on the Amondotech site is probably a tiny bit darker than it is in real-life. To be honest mine doesn't look anything like the silver you see on the J2LED site

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tom K and Former Mag User:

No matter how good the photos are, the colors of flashlights are almost always distorted when viewed on a computer screen - just one of those things we have to live with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif