Small number of LS carry pouches for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We found a box of the original style Arc-LS carry pouch and put them on our website today for sale. These are no longer being made.

pouch04.JPG

$9.95 - limited number in stock.
Order page

These will fit the LS2, LSL and LSH series.

Peter

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The pouch has a nylon loop that can be used to attach to your belt.

We are almost sold out on these and I will be taking them down soon.

Peter

NoShadow

Enlightened
Was wondering how are they being shipped? If the shipping cost is nearly equal to the cost of the pouch, it hardly makes sense to me to order one. If they could be shipped first class mail, then I would be interested. Please advise.

grift

Enlightened
i am gonna order a couple for my Arcs but would like an extra for my HDS EDC if they fit. so will the HDS EDC fit in it?

NoShadow

Enlightened
grift said:
i am gonna order a couple for my Arcs but would like an extra for my HDS EDC if they fit. so will the HDS EDC fit in it?

My Basic 42 is too long...not by much, but too long for the flap to reach the velcro.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine last night and they look great! Man, I should have ordered more :ohgeez:

:)
-DF

NoShadow

Enlightened
I am wondering if most everyone who ordered the pouch/s has received them.
I received a receipt for my order on the 22nd and, as yet, have not received them. I e-mailed ARC asking for a status report (yesterday) and have not received a reply. This is unusual performance for ARC in my experience. Would simply like to have some idea as to when I should be looking for them.

Last edited:

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe they are shipped out via Priority mail (3-day); so if it didn't go out before Thanksgiving, which I bet it didn't, there probably is no cause for concern. You'll get a shipping notice when it heads out. After placing my order, it took a few days for it to ship, to the point that when I got the shipping notice I had forgotten what I ordered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.