Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

y260

Enlightened
Nitecore SRT5. I had to get a couple of friends to force me to push the "Complete Order" button because it's been such an ordeal choosing between the SRT7 and SRT5. I came to the conclusion that the SRT5 would be the better light for me because of it's EDC ability, long battery life on low, and crenulated bezel. Can't wait :popcorn:

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
3-3pcs Keeppower 16340 and 14500 arrived today from doingoutdoor record shipping time to Hungary, 4 days!

all batteries voltage was 3.82V

380long

Newly Enlightened
Black Shadow Terminator & Niteye JC10 both ordered today!!! It has been a while and I can feel the sickness coming back...this could get expensive!

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Zebralight SC52W just arrived and I've got to say, I think Zebralight has designed the perfect all-around compact flashlight. It's a very high quality build, has a superb UI, very compact, exceptional operational ergonomics, wide voltage capability, excellent emitter, and numerous excellent features (superb clip, built-in battery tester, voltage regulated at all levels, overdraft protection for li-ions, programmable modes, etc.).

I'm one verrrry happy SC52W customer. Most of my other lights, much as I like them, take a back seat to the SC52W.

creyc

Enlightened
My Zebralight SC52W just arrived and I've got to say, I think Zebralight has designed the perfect all-around compact flashlight. It's a very high quality build, has a superb UI, very compact, exceptional operational ergonomics, wide voltage capability, excellent emitter, and numerous excellent features (superb clip, built-in battery tester, voltage regulated at all levels, overdraft protection for li-ions, programmable modes, etc.).

I'm one verrrry happy SC52W customer. Most of my other lights, much as I like them, take a back seat to the SC52W.

If only they could get a hold of their crazy green tint emitter issue with this light, I would agree with you wholeheartedly.
Right now I'm 0 for 2 on getting a decent tint from my Zebralights. They need MUCH tighter binning..

Also got my AW battery order in, and realized I should have ordered approximately double of everything...I have way too many hungry lights!

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes... tighter binning would be a good thing. I did OK with the tint lottery on my XM-L2, but it's still not as beautifully creamy as the three SC51W (X-PG) lights I have! Perhaps tight tint binning with XM-L2 emitters is more difficult for some reason???

Last edited:

AmperSand

Enlightened
Nitecore SRT6.
Id have gotten the SRT7 for the extra throw if it wasn't for the coloured led's. Not sure I could handle having those, just seems a bit silly to me is all and id never use them :p Made the SRT6 very appealing, glad they left them out on at least one model :)

Tyler A

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore srt3 for me and a surefire g2xtactical for my girlfriend to keep in her purse

Likebright

Enlightened
I've a Zebra Light S6330 and a DeLorme Earthmate PN Series holster to put it in.
And a OLIGHT M3X Triton with Cree XM-L2 LED as I needed a throw light.
Mike