It's Friday the 13th-Yikes!!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Do you avoid walking under ladders? Step over cracks on a sidewalk? Worry when a black cat crosses your path?

The only time I had an issue on Friday the 13th was on my 18th birthday where I got booted out of school, but it was my own fault so I didn't blame it on the day.

Other than that no issues on Friday the 13th (knocking on wood)

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think since bad luck has run amuck all year, it needs to take a day off. This Friday the 13th needs to be normal, a day off for bad luck. It deserves it. It has been working very hard to screw up everything it can all year long. It caught all those food processing plants on fire. It even flew crashing planes into a couple of them. It dried out all of our lakes west of the Mississippi so we have water shortages and rolling blackouts coming. It started a war in Europe that has depleted U.S. weapons stockpiles and driven up gas and food prices. Bad luck needs to take the day off and rest. It must be exhausted from all the chaos it caused.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i got rained on with my computer walking to store lol and on top of that i lost my mind for a few minutes cussing out the rain lol im not even joking im siting there yelling at rain llol

i got rained on with my computer walking to store lol and on top of that i lost my mind for a few minutes cussing out the rain lol im not even joking im siting there yelling at rain llol

The rain:
Umbrella.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol weird jim ive been watching her videos on youtube there called adult wednesday adams . my fav is when she got even with cat callers lol

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Distract the black cat with a laser pointer. Kicking it will just make it mad.
While the fleabag is 110% committed to apprehending the red (or green) dot whenever it manifests itself, when rolling its character was rolled almost all points were put into sneak thus its presence is often only known when my foot has made contact with it mid-stride.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
13 is considered a lucky number in some cultures, and in the past with some.

The cat is clearly not being sufficiently amused, therefore must seek thrills by demonstrating power over the human.

Please don't kick the cat or joke about kicking cats as this is not a cat-kicking forum, right? (I knew you were joking)

Latest posts