It's Friday the 13th-Yikes!!

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Please don't kick the cat or joke about kicking cats as this is not a cat-kicking forum, right? (I knew you were joking)
Darting fleabag occasionally gets surprise redirected as a result of its cavalier attitude towards its own well-being while choosing to navigate underfoot, not deliberately nor forcefully kicked.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Do you avoid walking under ladders? Step over cracks on a sidewalk? Worry when a black cat crosses your path?

The only time I had an issue on Friday the 13th was on my 18th birthday where I got booted out of school, but it was my own fault so I didn't blame it on the day.

Other than that no issues on Friday the 13th (knocking on wood)
It's bad luck to be superstitious

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Darting fleabag occasionally gets surprise redirected as a result of its cavalier attitude towards its own well-being while choosing to navigate underfoot, not deliberately nor forcefully kicked.
Happened to me very occasionally also. I might have been walking around the house quickly, rushing to do things, while the cats were just, well, being cats. Then I felt my foot hit something. It generally just mildly startles the cat. I guess never wearing shoes or sneakers indoors helps a lot. Cats have great reflexes. In general they're already moving out of the way of the foot before it hits them. The rare times they don't move away fully it still lessens the impact to just a gentle bump.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw a luxury bus load of Amish folks eating at an All You Can Eat buffett. I thought "yup it's Friday the 13th alright".
I used to see the Buddhist monks at the All You Can Eat Buffet. They wanted to be one with everything, starting with the ice cream.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
My kitty likes her meat rare!
d971f109591ff7fbb119366af493e9d7.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
many people dont know this but cats wont ever eat on friday the 13th its illegal here in maine to feed cats toamoto soup