My name is Mike and I am an addict

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Okay, I don't really know what to say here but I have been following this post since it's inception and I finally feel compelled to speak, much like the feeling I get before I pull the trigger on a new light on Ebay or one of my favorite sellers. I feel your pain but please don't shatter my illusions of being an individual that has the strength and fortitude to keep my compulsions in place because I am sure that I have no problem related to portable lighting devices so you can just keep your own personal problems to yourself because I don't have any personal problem with flashlights at all and denial isn't just a river in Egypt.:poke:

:welcome:

Pabs D

Newly Enlightened
Newbie here too. My gateway light was a Surefire E2D Defender in 2003. Right now having fun with a DBS V2. Looking for an pocketable EDC...too many options out there, lol.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Gee, how did i miss this great thread ?

Certainly glad that I don't have a problem.

:whistle:
_

AA6TZ

Enlightened
Gee, how did i miss this great thread ?

Certainly glad that I don't have a problem.

:whistle:
___

"It's NO problem!" :D

Ain't it great? As is commonly known and widely accepted at CPF, the cardinal rule surrounding one's ownership of up to and including 400 flashlights is that one is positively exempted from any and all associations with and manifestations of Flashaholicism.

-Clive :cool:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Blinky! You are doomed unfortunately. I said no more lights about 50 lights ago. Then I sell a few and end up buying more. Or a new one that I don't need comes out and I have to have it. But it's fun and you can meet new people here all the time too. So enjoy and join up with the "Borg", you will be assimilated!