• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

Zandar

Enlightened
So are we talking $300 for a half trit tail, to $425 for a full tritted out tail cap?

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Logo smaller and centered. Better?

L7letfD.jpg

PCiIA0E.jpg

Zandar

Enlightened
I like it, but you know I voted for the, "S" "L" "N" Trit tail, so what do I know.....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh you should of sent one of your lights to Jerry Miculek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBUWbwWPXUQ

I already sent a set to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOGCEG14rj9GpIFhszkWoQ

I would love to send out more for exposure but I cant afford it at the moment. Stupid light is too expensive ahhah. I am kinda hoping the 7075 will survive the hand gun caliber rounds so when I get it back I can get with my military friend to have it run over with one of their big truck. If its blown up then oh well. Entertainment anyways.

I have sold so many P60vn lately all of the sudden. Especially LilV and Quad W2. SLN is expensive so not all can get in on it but it sure spike demands for P60vn all of the sudden. Its like a sudden revive of interest for this platform at least from Sky Lumen point of view.

I have like 20 18 SLN order that I have to build and ship ASAP. Some are from batch 1 and some form Batch 2. There are 12 of 60 total unspoken for all together left at the moment. I will list what serials they are after the near year. People spent way too much money this Christmas so I am more busy than usual.

Last edited:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that may be the most well done camouflage that I have ever seen done on a light. BEAUTIFUL!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Will be all SLN assembly for the next several days. Hopefully I can get them all out before 2020. :)

The Clear Anodized did not look "polished" although I hand polished them all...At least its a very tough looking even matte look.

WPJEwJf.jpg

k4VFhyp.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Great pictures, Vinh! I think the clear anodized look fantastic. It's very unique and unlike any other flashlight finish I've seen. They almost have a transparent pearl look.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Great pictures, Vinh! I think the clear anodized look fantastic. It's very unique and unlike any other flashlight finish I've seen. They almost have a transparent pearl look.

Taransparent Pearl is pretty much it

SKV89

Enlightened
For me, I prefer chrome like finish but it's not a big deal. I did hope the inside of the bezel part would be as mirror like as possible because I'm planning to do a 12x mule. Just waiting on Bluesword's dream bin LH351D.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
For me, I prefer chrome like finish but it's not a big deal. I was hoping for that too! I spent hours polishing them to perfection. Effort wasted. Good thing the matte look is flawless and very even so I can live with that.

I did hope the inside of the bezel part would be as mirror like as possible because I'm planning to do a 12x mule. Just waiting on Bluesword's dream bin LH351D.
The bezel being not angled will not refect meaningful lumen OTF. I think the same can be said even if the walls were angled.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I love the finish... even more than the camo. My favorite so far.

Anyone can polish aluminum and get a polished aluminum finish. This finish is something special.