Survey to help me earn my B.S. in Business Administration

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Hi guys,

I'm graduating this May and I'm currently involved in a project called Senior Experience. One facet of completing this project is compiling and implementing a survey for a local company. Our company is called "Ready America", and they specialize in earthquake preparation products, mitigation and safety. If you have 5-10 minutes free time, please take my online survey located here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cxRJLdOzLzNPqYuQ8Y80qw_3d_3d

It would really help me out! Even a few responses makes all the difference.

Thank you very much CPF community.

Last edited:

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Sorry guys I had to edit one last thing. You know what they say about surveys..try, test, revise, 10 times!

It should work now. And thank you all!

concept0

Enlightened
Survey complete... hope that helps!

Not sure how useful my responses will be, since I'm from Florida. We only have hurricanes, AKA "skyquakes"...

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
lol skyquakes..I love it. Thanks guys!! We've acquired ~60 surveys since it was opened yesterday so I hope this trend continues! Thanks a bunch again!

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Thanks everybody so far. Between all the message boards I belong to and the family and friends who have completed the survey we are up around 80! The survey will be open to taking for at least two more weeks before we begin to analyze our data.

CSSHIH if I may recommend an awesome business program, Cal State San Marcos is exceptionally good. Our brand new building is state of the art and our professors are top-notch. It is quickly growing into one of the best in the state. I will miss it so much.

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Thank you all very much for taking my survey! I closed it on Friday to analyze the results but we have a solid 140 responses thanks primarily to the people on the various forums I belong to. So thanks again.

Latest posts