The Walking Dead ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*** - You've Been Warned!

markr6

Flashaholic
Season 8 is on netflix now, so I think I'll start that tonight.

It's been getting progressively cheesy and worse over the past few seasons, so I'm not expecting much.

59ride

Enlightened
Just watched the first 7 seasons in 2 weeks, season 8 this week and i will be caught up, i love it, the characters are brilliant, Carol ROCKS and Neegan plays the best psycho EVER after Adolf Hitler. The King and the tiger were a bit stupid tho but great CGI with the tiger

PartyPete

Enlightened
Season 8 is on netflix now, so I think I'll start that tonight.

It's been getting progressively cheesy and worse over the past few seasons, so I'm not expecting much.
Good to know. One of these days I'll probably binge watch and get caught up...but then again I've been saying that for about 2 years now. [emoji28]

The series lately has just been so over the top and silly. It's sad AMC has let it get this bad, but it seems apparent they just want to milk it for all it's worth until the very end. This show is their breadwinner no matter what but as it now it's just another example of how to ruin a popular show with cost cutting.

markr6

Flashaholic
I watched episodes 1 and 2 last night. It's pretty much to the point where I sit there and just want to get it over with. I'm all in at this point, so I can't really stop now.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
ive actually wondered to myself if seasons 7 and 8 would be sit better with me if it was binge watched... thanks for letting me know not to test that theory. season 7 was by far the worst of the lot watching week to week.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
now that they've written Rick out of the story the show has taken a turn for the better. i just wish it would have came earlier in the seaons... say episode 3 instead of 5. the mid season finale was actually really good outside of some unrealistic kung-fu. all it took was a 6 year time jump to get well past the previous 2 seasons.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
[FONT=&quot]End of the line for me as a long time "fanatic" since episode one first aired..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Between Negan simply walking out of his cell (!), the unexplained hostility of the communities (years after Rick's "death"), and the ridiculous Whisperers (seriously?); I'm done.

IMHO, the formerly character-driven, believably involving (exempting seasons 7 & 8) series has run it's course and is now just a live-action comic book.[/FONT]

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
for those that jumped off the ship durring seasons 7 and 8, i feel like the show has gotten better. daryll is actually back to being a main character with rick gone.

The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner and I watch about two hours of "T.V. a night. That's just not enough time to watch poor programing...... even if we were willing.... which we're not. We didn't "jump ship". The boat sunk.

~ Chance

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Love the walking dead! What I really want to know is why are there houses cleaner then mine, and there in the middle of a zombie apocalypse? And who's cutting all theses dam lawns?😂😂😂