What did you use your flashlight for today?

dajab77

Newly Enlightened
Used my HDS Rotary and Zebralight SC31 to light up the stairs as we were descending into the cave without a name. Located just outside of Boerne Tx. A couple of people were really impressed with both lights.

buds224

Enlightened
Used my Jetbeam ST Cycler to light the area under my daughter's foot that had a stubborn splinter. Had to use a needle to help dig it out, the light insured I didn't slip up.

Crushmaster

Newly Enlightened
I used my Maglite XL50 while I was taking out the trash tonight...
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Last edited:

Yorkslad88

Newly Enlightened
Used my black diamond icon head torch whilst out for a run with the dog. Keeps the trails well lit up and her too with her orange reflective jacket on!

Yorkslad88

Newly Enlightened
Used my black diamond icon head torch whilst out for a run with the dog. Keeps the trails well lit up and her too with her orange reflective jacket on!

SGman

Newly Enlightened
It may not be tactical but I have ballcap that I picked up at Walmart with two built in LEDs (cheapies). Always on my head and lights my way to the garbage cans. Not sure if that counts as a flashlight or not, but it's portable and consumes batteries, that makes it count for me. I only use my 6D Mag when I hear critters by the can.

Kjosn

Newly Enlightened
Used my 4sevens Quark 123² Tactical to find my way out of the house i was working in, power went out and i was standing in the dark, saved by my Quark 123² Tactical;)

dajab77

Newly Enlightened
Used my HDS EDC Basic 42GT while taking the dog for a walk this morning. Had a little fog in the area and the light came in handy.

allen2oo3

Newly Enlightened
took my zebralight h31f out last night to try and snap a couple pictures. got photo-bombed by a small boat crossing my frame but still fun to get out and shoot.

5e182d247514befd373665a0288d388e.jpg

sigsoup

Newly Enlightened
I used mine to crawl into a manhole to see a drainage duct lined up with where i was drilling . then when i got to my hotel room i attempted to blind spiders in the corners of the room with it ..... it did nothing to them ... sigh.

p.s. it was a quark 1232 tactical loven it !!

Fulaeetoy

Newly Enlightened
I just found my old maglite aa and it still works! Tried to burn it again for 2 hours.

Ian2381

Enlightened
Used my new H600w going to the laundry area at the back of the house drying my Knee supports(for playing basketball).:thumbsup:

recoverydoc

Newly Enlightened
I used my 4seven mini to light a room with just the right amount of light to do a musculoskeletal ultrasound on a patient and still have a great image on my computer.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Turned my V10R AE to minimum and gave it to my 15 month old son to play with (he loves it). I left the room and when I came back, he had hidden it from me. I waited until night, turned out the lights, then found it's neutral glow coming out from under our living room chair.

davyro

Enlightened
I use one of my EDC lights every day at work,today i had to be in & out of my work van for my tools.My van has no lights in the back of it.The thing is i have lots of very sharp blades
sticking out all over the place,so if i can't see where i'm putting my hands i have the chance of losing my finger tips.Not very nice i must say as i've had a few close shaves.:sick2: