What did you use your flashlight for today?

Jor

Newly Enlightened
I use it weekly for quarry walking and exploring of limestone quarrys and abandoned buildings and stuff!!! Most of the time i walk with my fenix tk35ue of my tk15 s2!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Groutboy_1, I removed your overzealous political post. Keep to the topic of this thread, and do not expound your political assertions in a post.

Bill

radioactive_man

Enlightened
Wasn't really today, but I haven't had the time to post this gem:

On Jan 1st at around 2PM I heard someone walk up my front stair (we live in a 1st floor apartment, and the stairs only lead to our apartment). I had already gone to bed, but I grabbed my TK41 and went to investigate. A couple of drunk teens stood at my door and shouted "Happy New Year" (I could see them through a small window in the door). I assume they had the wrong address or something. I had all the lights off in the apartment, so they couldn't see me approaching the door. My TK41 is always set to Turbo, so I pressed the power switch and after about 0.5 seconds of direct photonic eyeball therapy they decided to be somewhere else, and they weren't slow about it.

ven

Flashaholic
Nipped out just to close the gates at the end of the drive,naturally i used the x40vn TQ as i like overkill. Had a little play around,down the street and quite astonishing how much distance it has for a purely flood orientated light. Easily light up 100ft+ away across the road and small field ,everything up to it as well(not advised Remco:nana:).Just love the colour rendition of the xpls and the sheer wall of light. Had to get a couple of items out of the car boot(trunk)whilst out, so dialled the power down on the control ring ,then back up once retrieved the drill. Easy to use one handed with the ring:thumbsup:

Couple of quick pics with the iphoney once back in ...........whilst i had it out(not of the drill:nana: )

Then what other jobs required doing at night in the pitch black:whistle:..........so i took the tm06vn this time for a little blast,moving a load of stuff to the recycle bins(doing a groutboy);) . Again overkill, used 2nd to lowest mode to negotiate the concrete jungle down the side of the house. After using the m20 nichia 219 the other night,i wanted some kick a55 output. Had a good scan about around the side and back...........no reason apart from having a little flashlight fun. It really is an amazing little light for the size/output ratio,just love the u3 tint too(yes like the cooler side).

As they are out for a little use,little group pic of the terrible 2

As my 8yr old is up watching icarly,she is :shrug::rolleyes::crazy::huh::help: wondering :thinking: why her dad is taking pics of "torches" ................:sleepy:bed time i say :laughing:
Dad is a flashaholic:sssh:
:)

Erik1213

Enlightened
I guess I was trying to break pavement with my EDC Zebralight SC62d because I dropped it on the ground enough to make it seem like I was trying to destroy something!

I have never dropped this light and, today, I dropped it three times. I don't know what's wrong with me :(

kj2

Flashaholic
Olight SR Mini. Was walkig the dog on a dead-end road through the forest. Almost forgotten how bright the Mini was. Instant daylight with a press of the button :D

UnderPar

Enlightened
I used my EagleTac D25A Clicky and FourSevens QT2L-X to explain the difference between forward and reverse clicky switches to a friend who just got into flashlights. Also discussed about how to change modes on both.

seb13

Newly Enlightened
I used my Armytek predator to check what was this strange light in neighbour's garden.

arcticscythe

Newly Enlightened
Fenix PD35 on eco mode to light an ethernet jack behind the desk.

That and since its new I've been playing with it, I know don't play with it or you'll go blind...:ohgeez: