What will be your next flashlight purchase?

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if you are up on things (sorry if you are) but there are new emitters that have spawned a load of new lights. CREE, Seoul Semiconductors, and Luxeon Rebels are the current wave of LED's. There are a lot of really cool lights out right now so have a look around.

As for your question, I think my next purchase will be the new ARC. Hopefully it will be out later in the fall. I'm also waiting for the HDS offering but I think that will be a longer wait.

Brozneo

Enlightened
Well I sold lots of my unused lights and had abit to spend.... So I was waiting for an M6 to come up on the marketplace - which did take awhile but I finally got one!!!! It's in the post now, can't wait to get it!

Well-Lit

Newly Enlightened
Well, I have to echo what Oddjob said. I also am waiting for the new Arc and whatever Henry decides to tantilize us with.

Best Regards;
Bob

Bushman5

Enlightened
well, after spending literally 10 hours a day on CPF (i work a night shift watching a garage full of cars...its pretty boring), i have decided on the following purchases over the next few months:

HID:

- Microfire Warrior III K3500R 35W / 3500 Lumen HID Rechargable

or

- Wolf Eyes Boxer 24HID

Incan:

- i'm going to dabble in a MagCharger mod, so i guess parts only (i have a host body :naughty: )

LED:

- a couple of Terralux drop ins for a few "C" or "D"D Mags (for my folks)

Spypro

Enlightened
I'm planning to buy an UV flashlight from Peak LED Solutions... when I will know how to order them (they are not sold on their website... I saw a thread about them here...)... when I'll receive a reply from them !
The Tiablo A9 look pretty nice too... and many more :|

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Really interested in the latest offerings from the Photon people, the Rex and the new Proton. Also, maybe a L0D Rebel in natural finish when available or an LF 2.

Geoff