Amazing new light-Not sure what catagory to post 2

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Amazing new light-Not sure what catagory to po

Well, I'm 14 but I like reading it. My favorites are "Laughter, the Best Medicine", and "Humor in Uniform".

I do read the other articles and stuff, but the jokes are the best part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior

I was refering to the joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
[ QUOTE ]
Two friends -- one an optimist and the other a pessimist -- could never quite agree on any topic of discussion.

One day the optimist decided he had found a good way to pull his friend out of his continually pessimistic way of thinking. The optimist owned a huntin' dog that could walk on water.

His plan? Take the pessimist and the dog out duck hunting in a boat.

They got out into the middle of the lake, and the optimist shot down a duck. The dog immediately walked out across the water, retrieved the duck, and walked back to the boat.

The optimist looked at his pessimistic friend and said, "What do you think about that?"

The pessimist replied, "That dog can't swim, can he?"

[/ QUOTE ]

And another one for those that love talented dogs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
[ QUOTE ]
Fred got off the elevator on the 14th floor and nervously knocked on his blind date's door. She opened it and to his amazement and joy, was as lovely and sweet as his friend Michael had promised.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes," she said. "Why don't you play with Ginger while you're waiting? She does wonderful tricks. She'll roll over, shake hands, sit up, and if you make a hoop with your arms, like this, she'll jump through."

The dog followed Fred out onto the balcony and started rolling over. Fred made a hoop with his arms and sure enough, Ginger jumped right through -- and over the balcony railing...

Just then Fred's date walked out.

"Isn't little Ginger the cutest, happiest dog you've ever seen?"

"To tell the truth," he replied, "she seemed a little depressed to me."

[/ QUOTE ]

B@rt

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
(I feed my dog Prozac, just to avoid that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

That first one is the one!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif