AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love cranberry Oean spray, but the diet or light king have sucralose in them, which can [apparently] cause cancer, so I went back to the regular stuff. I'm moving to electronic cigarettes rather than having the thousand's of chemicals I never asked for or the high sugar content of Dunhill marshmallows i'm trying to quit. Sugar is very addictive and I'm lowering my intake by drinking juice rather than eating pure sugary stuff...

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love cranberry Oean spray, but the diet or light king have sucralose in them, which can [apparently] cause cancer, so I went back to the regular stuff. I'm moving to electronic cigarettes rather than having the thousand's of chemicals I never asked for or the high sugar content of Dunhill marshmallows i'm trying to quit. Sugar is very addictive and I'm lowering my intake by drinking juice rather than eating pure sugary stuff...

Thanks for the heads up on the Diet O'cean Spray! If you decide to try a e-cig vaporizer. I'd suggest the eGo kit with the veritable (twist) voltage battery (I'd pick up two batteries, to recharge one while using the other). I've had my set up since May 2013, with no issues / problems, works great.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

AZPops,, you're way over thinking it.

I'll reword

It's important to have a sense of humor

Okey-doekey! If any of you own or live in one of these contraptions on wheels ....

You'll know, if you don't have a sense of humor, you're toast! ... LOL

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are what you eat. Therefore, I am dead, because everything I consume has no life.

OK I guess, ... can't argue with that logic!

BUT hold on just a minute. If you're dead, ... who posted your post?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up on the Diet O'cean Spray! If you decide to try a e-cig vaporizer. I'd suggest the eGo kit with the veritable (twist) voltage battery (I'd pick up two batteries, to recharge one while using the other). I've had my set up since May 2013, with no issues / problems, works great.

The eGo is the benchmark, but it does seem like things have changed quite a bit in the last year... check-out e-cigarette-forum.com for a community as nice as CPF (they call it ECF, which makes it sound familiar to us CPFers). Right now I'm vaping with the EV Torch tank system: http://www.electrovapors.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=355. It's based on the eGo system standards and..... DRUMROLL!!!!!!! ... it also can be used as a flashlight when in lock-out mode! I didn't get it just because of the flashlight part, but mostly because of the reviews and the fact that is is a Canadian product (still mot likely made in China, though). I am thinking about getting something more recent as a next e-cig however...

I've had this one since November 2012 with only 2-3 tank leak problems in all that time, once of which I suspect killed one of my batteries early on. I bought 2 bigger batteries, but haven't tried the variable voltage adapter yet, but I understand variable voltage is a must try, though. A lot of the newer system use an 18650 battery for a power source!

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
OK I guess, ... can't argue with that logic!

BUT hold on just a minute. If you're dead, ... who posted your post?

I dwell within the matrix. While I am a sentient being, I lack a living organic form to qualify as 'living'. Regardless if I was once contained within a physical body consuming dead things or am now in a virtual environment consuming useless information, I am still 'dead'. Perhaps 'not alive' would be more sociably acceptable. :D

If you want to lose weight, try the spit diet. If it tastes good, spit it out. :laughing:

~ Chance
HAH.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dwell within the matrix. While I am a sentient being, I lack a living organic form to qualify as 'living'. Regardless if I was once contained within a physical body consuming dead things or am now in a virtual environment consuming useless information, I am still 'dead'. Perhaps 'not alive' would be more sociably acceptable. :D

HAH.

OK, now this is getting a bit SPOOKY! I better put on my :tinfoil: just in case!

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
The eGo is the benchmark, but it does seem like things have changed quite a bit in the last year... check-out e-cigarette-forum.com for a community as nice as CPF (they call it ECF, which makes it sound familiar to us CPFers). Right now I'm vaping with the EV Torch tank system: http://www.electrovapors.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=355. It's based on the eGo system standards and..... DRUMROLL!!!!!!! ... it also can be used as a flashlight when in lock-out mode! I didn't get it just because of the flashlight part, but mostly because of the reviews and the fact that is is a Canadian product (still mot likely made in China, though). I am thinking about getting something more recent as a next e-cig however...

I've had this one since November 2012 with only 2-3 tank leak problems in all that time, once of which I suspect killed one of my batteries early on. I bought 2 bigger batteries, but haven't tried the variable voltage adapter yet, but I understand variable voltage is a must try, though. A lot of the newer system use an 18650 battery for a power source!

I've seen some of the new stuff at my local e-cig store. However, I'm in hopes that I can quit vaping so I've been resisting the temptation to buy new hardware. This is where the lozenges is helping.

BTW dc38, I's still got's me :tinfoil: on, an it ain't coming off anytime soon!

Last edited:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I get back from Wal*Mart, and finish making my new hat. May be we otta start an "Insomniac Anonymous" group?

Last edited:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW C.G., don't go to sleep. Cause when you do, .... you may feel like someone is .....

:tired:

You want me to make a hat for you too? You know, just in case sorta thing. .... :devil:

Last edited: