Flashlight Enthusiast
titanium turd . . . LOL

Thanks guys for all the ideas and entertainment. :thinking: :tinfoil:

The 007 release is getting closer.

Cheers
Dave

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I appreciate the exquisite industrial/ angular/ heavy duty design of the 007, especially the SWGG which I've only enjoyed from afar. But, if we're dreaming, I'd love to see a 10th anniversary run of the more (imvho) pocket friendly 005 lights with current emitters and drive levels. Either aluminum or Ti... :)
I think I'd have had a much harder time making myself sell an updated 005 than I did my 007. I'm another one who liked my 007, but always wished it looked like an 005.

Really liked the scoops in the sides although I think some updates in the way of a slightly new head design, add the new tailcap and Vegas dial...

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need a Spy fix Dave, been checking this thread everyday hoping to see a new sales thread :)

lefteye219

Enlightened
007 Sapphire Head

2016-01-21.21.41.01s.jpg

:tinfoil:

Cheers
Dave

I see it now Dave, its beautiful..... Man, I have been off this thread and forum for long.... Cannot wait to see it!!

lefteye219

Enlightened
Okay, got the privilege of meeting Dave at the ECCKS show over the weekend in Jersey City. Also got a sneak peak of the SPY. This light is so awesome in hand. I know what I am getting :D

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot I have some AOH Tri-V holsters in stock like the ones before. Anybody interested in one? They will only work with the old military battery cap. The Vault cap will not fit in them. So they will work with any Tri-V version 1 and version 2.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot I have some AOH Tri-V holsters in stock like the ones before. Anybody interested in one? They will only work with the old military battery cap. The Vault cap will not fit in them. So they will work with any Tri-V version 1 and version 2.

Cheers
Dave

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like one Dave.
Are they the clip or loop kind? Hides?

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like one Dave.
Are they the clip or loop kind? Hides?

They are like number 6 and 7, brown and black alligator. Matt's best work, they are superb. Both colors have the hidden snap like number 6.

click image for larger view

They will fit any Tri-V but not one with a Vault cap.

They are $365 each plus shipping.

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I just tried my Tri-V with a Vault cap on it, in one of the black holsters. It fits fine. Is it snug? No, not really.

I will have to go through the others but I bet some of these others will work with the Vault cap too.