Arc AAA mass purchase Low prices and opinions pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxin

Newly Enlightened
Hi ya'll, I plan on purchasing about 6-8 Arc AAA for family and friends, its the only kind of flashlight there willing to carry, for a keychain. Now is this the right way to go for a small flashlight? or is there anything else out in the market to buy. Remember Iam buying alot so price is an issue and i dont want to give people bad flashlights. I heard the CMG ultra is like an arc but not as bright and i find it cheaper but i'll pay a little more for the arc aaa. Iam also going to purchase the arc aaa LE for my keychain. Let me know what you guys/gals think thanks for your time.

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Re: Arc AAA mass purchase Low prices and opinions

It's hard to go wrong getting the ARC AAA. Peter Gransee/ARC stand behind their product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened

The AAA is the only way to go on this one. Your friends and family will love these things. One awesome light IMO. Who knows, they may hoist you on their shoulders and parade you through town /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ardy

Newly Enlightened

Go Arc all the way. You won't regret it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
I've personally done lots of research on Arc flashlights they're "A1" all the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chumley

Enlightened

The CMG Ultra is about the same brightness as the Arc AAA. The Arc AAA looks better IMO, and is amazing that anything that small can be so bright. You can't go wrong buying either light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

gyverpete

Enlightened

The ARC-AAA is a great light. Small, bright, and well made. THE BEST single LED light made, IMO. I'm never without mine.
The CMG is as also nice. As bright as the ARC and cheaper but larger and not really suited for keychain use.

If you decide on the ARC, I have some to sell. PM sent.

E

EchoSierraTwo

Re: Arc AAA mass purchase Low prices and opinions *DELETED*

Post deleted by Furious_Tiger

Toxin

Newly Enlightened

Thanks all, I'll be getting the Arc aaa after all.

paulr

Flashaholic

Toxin, the CMG Ultra is a very nice light but it runs on one AA and is about 3x the size/weight of an Arc AAA. It's about the same brightness.

There's also the CMG Sonic, which uses an AAA and competes more directly with the Arc. They are pretty similar but the Arc is nicer. The CMG does cost somewhat less.

Finally you could consider coin cell lights like the Photon II. They are nowhere NEAR as nice as the AAA lights, but they're even smaller and cost a lot less.

Status
Not open for further replies.