Arc flashlight is officially out of business...again

nightshade

Enlightened
I could possibly see a few, truly rare Arc AAA models going for exorbitant prices, let's say a sterile -no engraving, red , CPF edition or a blue or green anodize sample in pristine condition . But I can't help but wonder WHO is paying that for the mass production product :) ? For those inflated prices, I agree, McGiz Sapphire or totally custom Peak .

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
In 2010, I was looking around online for suggestions for a new pocket knife. One of the sites I went to in my search was EDC Forums, and there I found not only knives but all sorts of EDC items. There was even a thread on keychains, and in many of the pictures people posted of their keychain setups there was a little flashlight on their key ring along with their keys. This light I learned was the Arc AAA. Most of them were Arc's aluminum version, but a few of them were McGizmo's titanium Sapphires or Ti Arc AAAs. Intrigued, I eventually found my way here to CPF and the wide world of flashlights, custom as well as production. I don't have any Arcs anymore, but I have plenty of other AAA lights. I remember the Arc days as exciting times, not only for all that I was learning then, but also for the atmosphere of the whole flashlight community.

Last edited:
In 2009, I wanted an LED upgrade for my Suefire G2. It became apparent that I was asking a seller on eBay too many questions when he suggested I check out CPF. :yellowlaugh:

The rest is history... except for the light. That I still have. 😁

CIMG2651.JPG

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a new ebay listing for a different version of the ARC, here.. bundled with a couple other oldies.. Im not a bidder, good luck to any of you that is interested..

watt4

Enlightened
I was wondering what happened to EDCF. when did it close?

I mailed Jon some boots back in the day, after his footwear was mentioned.

I had an arc AAA and an arc AA.