Arc6 auctions: first set of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Wow, I'm out 9 minutes into the bidding!

Funny, with all the other auctions up with 0 bids, yours just happens to get outbidded that fast. I hope the auctions aren't rigged like alot of other auctions on ebay.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agree or disagree, it is Arc's right to sell as they choose as it is your right to buy or not to buy this light. I may not agree but I will defend Peter's right to the Capitilistic dream, be it short lived or not

I love my real Arc LSs and, the way Arc used to do business and make money--they earned it. This??? Cut me a break!:thumbsdow

Karl

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my real Arc LSs and, the way Arc used to do business and make money--they earned it. This??? Cut me a break!:thumbsdow

Karl

I'm with you brother, but this is America and Peter is within his rights to do it this way, no matter who he may **** off in the process. The American way is to protest by NOT giving your dollars to a company you disagree with, and that is Capitalism at it's finest:twothumbs

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
I petition that Arc be removed from the sub forum in the Custom Makers section.....he has now become an Ebay Retailer......

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened
Yeah, can we post customs sales threads as links to our eBay auctions. Only if we do it a few times?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am going to ask nicely that the protestors please leave this place of business. You have stated your case in several threads. We discussed it. A decision was made. You disagree. Noted. Your recourse is to abstain from buying. However, your not satisfied with that. You continue to whine about it, clogging a sale thread and interfering with my ability to make an honest living. Please leave.

peter

Groundhog66

Banned
I am going to ask nicely that the protestors please leave this place of business. You have stated your case in several threads. We discussed it. A decision was made. You disagree. Noted. Your recourse is to abstain from buying. However, your not satisfied with that. You continue to whine about it, clogging a sale thread and interfering with my ability to make an honest living. Please leave.

peter

You didn't actually say "Honest Living" did you? If you were such and honest businessman, you would admit that this is nothing but a McGizmo design RIPOFF. PLUS, we have every right to express our feeling here whether positive OR negative......DEAL WITH IT

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am going to ask nicely that the protestors please leave this place of business.

I'm all for Arc products, and I'm indifferent on the eBay thing. However, I was unaware this thread is a "place of business". I also agree that it should go in "other auction notices". And if I had my druthers, this never would have gone to eBay. (okay, I guess I'm not indifferent after all.)

Charge what you think they're worth. Devise a lottery system for equitable chances among CPF'ers. Simple as that. Of course, we know that you really don't want to be involved with Arc's parent company anyway, so maybe since the end is in sight, you don't care who you alienate.

mraymer

Newly Enlightened
I agree you have the right to sell these on eBay and get as much as possible for them, earning an honest living. I, along with many others, do not like it and will do as has been stated and abstain from attempting to outbid other fanatic Arc fans.

However, this is a forum for discussion and I think Hog has the right to make his feelings clear provided he doesn't cross the line. And to say this is clogging a sale thread is grossly misinterpreted. The sales thread is at www.ebay.com, not here. That's the rub.

peter

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh guys give Peter a break here remember he is only a Pawn. It isn't his company making or selling thse things. Clearly not his choice how this was to be done. How could it be? Peter would never do this of his own volition to his extreemely loyal follwing of guys who have been supporting this project from the start. Would he? I just don't see it.

NOT.
Yaesumofo

Empath

Flashaholic
Groundhog66, your complaints will need to be addressed in the Jeers forum, by private email, PM, or the Underground. Your activity is interfering with the thread. Others wishing to participate in protesting, please apply the instuctions just issued to Groundhog66 to yourself also.

If a need to gain control of the thread becomes apparent, we will make use of the tools we have to silence your participation.

Greta

Flashaholic
Unless you are posting a bid for one of the lights being auctioned off in this thread, please refrain from posting. One of you has already been banned for trashing this thread and being just plain rude and uncivil. I'd rather not ban anyone else... but I will if necessary.

Peter... I think you've managed to find the "fine line" and cross it. Selling your products in this forum has been fine. Occasional auctions of one or two CUSTOM items has been fine. Mass auctions of production products is not fine.

Please wrap up this auction of these 10 lights and then that's it. No more. If you would like to SELL these lights on CPF, please purchase a Manufacturer's subscription at the MarketPlace and sell them in the Manufacturer's Corner.

Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.