Bigfoot body found in Georgia

greenLED

Flashaholic
matrix, you seem to be on top of a lot of :tinfoil: info.

maybe some day a giant hominid will pop up somewhere; there are still many animal spp yet to be described.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if Matt Whitton (the police officer of the two) will receive some kind of disciplinary action? Maybe he works for a boonhicky PD where they don't get much publicity, or public scrutiny doesn't really apply very much where he works.:shrug:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Patriot

Flashaholic
Maybe we'll see a CIA produced movie about this now. They felt they had to get involved on flight 800 so maybe this is their territory too....:sssh:

Dawg

Enlightened
The hoaxed body in the ice block that was thawed out in Indiana looks nothing like the face of the first photos, and no fat lady has been seen or heard singing just yet. Something underlying here yet methinks.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case it wasn't clear my last post was very 'tongue in cheek'. I was not surprised at the outcome of this deal but was disappointed that two people in law enforcement appear to have scammed not only Mr. Biscardi out of a lot of money but to have tried to fool the world with such nonsense. Without being there in person or an investigator close to all this I can only guess what really happened. Does everything really go down like we are told in the news? -- like we are told on the Internet? I don't think so - no more so than politicians always being 100% honest. :crackup:
So people will believe what they want to believe - - and yes there are some big parallels here to the movie 'Matrix'. I'm just going to leave this thought on the table. What if this 'Bigfoot find' was a test to see how people react to such news? Do I sound like Fox Mulder yet :laughing:

Dawg

Enlightened
What if this 'Bigfoot find' was a test to see how people react to such news? Do I sound like Fox Mulder yet :laughing:

Or what if the rubber bigfoot was to throw the dogs off the trail?

Dumb cop or not. He had to realize the result of such a fraud with his job security. I don't think that someone that retained a lawyer as early in this would have been that dumb. I think there is a good deal of sarcasm from Mr Whitton on the whole matter. I also think there was some sour grapes directed at certain individuals and the early rubber release may have been payback for comments made.

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case it wasn't clear my last post was very 'tongue in cheek'. I was not surprised at the outcome of this deal but was disappointed that two people in law enforcement appear to have scammed not only Mr. Biscardi out of a lot of money but to have tried to fool the world with such nonsense. Without being there in person or an investigator close to all this I can only guess what really happened. Does everything really go down like we are told in the news? -- like we are told on the Internet? I don't think so - no more so than politicians always being 100% honest. :crackup:
So people will believe what they want to believe - - and yes there are some big parallels here to the movie 'Matrix'. I'm just going to leave this thought on the table. What if this 'Bigfoot find' was a test to see how people react to such news? Do I sound like Fox Mulder yet :laughing:
I'm a little disappointed that such a well promoted practical joke had such an anti climactic conclusion. I mean really, this thing had practically world wide 24/7 coverage. After all that, they finish by selling the carcass to a "Bigfoot expert" and leave town. Now they are on the wrong side of the law. If these guys had any brains, they would have gotten rid of the costume and said the Black Helicopters took it. They could have made all they wanted on "entertainment only" goods and services. When they took the poor guy's money they crossed the line.

Empath

Flashaholic
I noticed this article, and thought this is certainly an accurate prognosis; even within our own midst.

This little quote seemed particularly so:

What are your thoughts about how this "tall tale" of finding Bigfoot ended?

Well, it comes as no surprise. It unraveled pretty much as I anticipated it would. The only alternate scenario was that the body would disappear, and conspiracy theories would have abounded about how some "men in black" or government agents had swiped [the Bigfoot cadaver]. But what actually happened was the most likely scenario, and [the ruse] could only have been sustained for so long. It's really comical.

To me it looked like cons trying to out-con cons.