Bye-bye CPF....

Jaygnar

Newly Enlightened
See ya and best wishes!!
I hope you have a lot of great experiences!
Maybe sometime ya can come back and share!!
All the best!

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Hey KDOG, see ya 'round!

A break is a good thing, I'm only just getting back into CPF, after burning out (haha) a little, and getting sidetracked with family and work.

daloosh

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
This flashlight fetish is taking up a little too much of my time. I think I'm going to call it quits for now. I'm not saying I won't be back in the future, but it will be awhile. I had pneumonia last week and it puts some things in perspective. I catch you guys later....

I hope you aren't gone for long. You are a treat, and a truly decent CPFer.

We'll keep the lights on for you until you return!!!

-Chronos
:(

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I hope you aren't gone for long. You are a treat, and a truly decent CPFer.

We'll keep the lights on for you until you return!!!

-Chronos
:(

+1 Despite our kidding (and seeing our own addiction in you), we are hoping you stop back sooner rather than later, and even if and when I have other things to do, this is still an awfully nice place to visit.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Good to have him back. I missed those posts and threads where he buys a light and sells it the day he gets it.

Bill

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
They/we always will be back! :p I pretty much left CPF for more than 3 years & now here I am just as active as before if not more! Always great to have members back. :twothumbs

Zephyr

Enlightened
Yeah, I tried quitting CPF for quite a long time. It was costing me way too much money and time to be on here. But here I am, still checkin' CPF at least twice a day. The longest I have been without CPF was like.......only the time when CPF was offline. I tried. But it doesn't work.....It's in our blood.

Latest posts