Cafe Off Limits Topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbp

Flashaholic
That's right. Now all together guys... start jumping around and grunting and scratching your balls... while I paint up my face and bite you in the ***... :ironic:

There's a hint in there somewhere... see if perhaps you can quit dragging your knuckles long enough to get it... mmmkay?

Nope, not gettin' it. :shrug: Guess I am just a dumb ape. :sick2:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
That's right. Now all together guys...

A certain male comedian said it best:

"Ladies, we are not that complex. You think we are. But we're not. We're basically just a P_ _ _ _ and two eyeballs. That's really it. We're not deep. Walk up to your man, ask him what he's thinking. He'll respond 'nothing.' Not a G_ _ D_ _ _ thing! We can sit there and literally think about nothing for hours. He's not lying to you. He's not being secretive. You think he is. He's not. He's being honest. That's just the way we are."

Another example would be the story of the scorpion and the frog. Frog is getting ready to cross the river, scorpion comes up to him and asks for a ride across the river. Frog says, "I'm not letting you ride on my back across the river. You'll sting me, and then I'll die." Scorpion resonds by promising not to sting the frog. Frog decides to trust him. Half-way across, frog feels a sharp sting on his back. He says, "Why did you sting me? Now we're both going to drown."

Scorpion responds, "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I'm a scorpion."

StarHalo

Flashaholic
*deleted*

thetrick.jpg

Seriously though, the whole girls vs boys thing is overrated; everybody would have a lot more fun if they'd just drop the emotional baggage re: the other sex..

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
thetrick.jpg

Seriously though, the whole girls vs boys thing is overrated; everybody would have a lot more fun if they'd just drop the emotional baggage re: the other sex..

If I read the micro hint correctly, I believe you are playing with fire now....time to move along.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If I read the micro hint correctly, I believe you are playing with fire now....time to move along.

:ohgeez:

Oh . . . I seemed to have missed the hint as well.

I'm just going to leave my previous post up there for Greta to (hopefully) laugh at. :sweat:

StarHalo

Flashaholic

You forgot the topic of the thread :D

I didn't start the fire, it was always burning, since the world's been turning. And I didn't start the resentment and anger in the thread, but would like to reduce it. I prefer to lighten things up when a topic get too heated, it's not always going to be appreciated.

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's right. Now all together guys... start jumping around and grunting and scratching your balls... while I paint up my face and bite you in the ***... :ironic:

There's a hint in there somewhere... see if perhaps you can quit dragging your knuckles long enough to get it... mmmkay?

Now,now Greta ...... what ever happened to our Family friendly guidelines ?

And YES ...... we KNOW ..... WOMEN control everything ! (hint)

(but NOT in MY house):nana:
~

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well... considering this has brought out the best and not so "best" in some of us and the fact it has drifted off topic, though colorful, I think we'll close it now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.