Sold; $3.74 million.
6hRzLdI.jpg

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

EV Hummer

1,000 HP and 11,500 LB-FT

let that torque number sink-in a bit,,, holy :caution::caution:

They'll rock it for a couple of years and then need a larger location. Funny to think that the story for ages has been how race tracks are dying, the key to swinging the pendulum the other way turns out to be internet videos..

Our two local tracks died when new housing developments were built adjacent them, people moved in knowing full well the tracks were noisy, then filed complaints with the county about the noise. :banned:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
So true. I still miss the great times I had watching IMSA races at Riverside International Raceway :(

+

Nothing will top the days of the GTP cars,

..one of the very best engine notes I felt in person was the V12 Jag

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Nothing will top the days of the GTP cars,
..one of the very best engine notes I felt in person was the V12 Jag

So true. I remember the battles between the Porsche 962 V6 turbos of Al Holbert and the Jaguar V12s. The Jaguar would dominate the twisty parts but ultimately the 962 turbo would pull away on the straights. Amazing racing. In '86 I was sitting in the stands at turn 6 at Riverside for the horrific 3-car crash (Corvette/Ford Probe/Jaguar) that sent Chip Robinson's Jaguar airborne and destroyed it. Fortunately no one was seriously hurt.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Tesla stock had gone absolutely vertical in the last several weeks (why could be a debate battery advancement maybe:sssh:)

With the stock ownership Elon Musk has in Tesla,, he has become $500,000,000 per day* richer since the new year.

*yes, per day
wonder what that comes out per minute?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Tesla stock had gone absolutely vertical in the last several weeks (why could be a debate

Q4/holiday results; I made as much from my Amazon stock as I did my Amazon job on Q4-annoucement Friday.

In other news, C8 Corvette production has started. Meanwhile over at Ford:
DwoKyLJ.jpg

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

wish I put $5000 in Tesla 10 years ago, so I could sell it & buy a Nikola Badger

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Latest posts