Flashaholic
Other news:

Tesla production number 1,000,000 is this bright red Model Y:
yy95mq4.jpg

The Ram Hellcat is greenlit for production:
LsFFqvH.jpg

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Just a quick proof-of-concept; Hennessey's twin turbo C8 - keeps the trunk and about six inches of exhaust on each side, the bad news is that the transmission probably won't accept more than a mild boost:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
There are shades of a Ferrari or two depending on which angle you're looking at, but the C8 has the power output of an F40, so you're looking at being at least four full seconds faster to the quarter mile over a 308..
9XqHbPA.jpg

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

SH,, you post tons on the C8
got a bit of a soft spot for them??:)

I'll bet within the year, my neighbor will have a white one

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
SH,, you post tons on the C8
got a bit of a soft spot for them??:)

Anytime there's a new Corvette, it's basically the only car story for a few months, and that's especially true now that the mid-engined layout has arrived after ~50 years; the only other notable cars news going on off the top of my head is the Toyota RAV-4 Hybrid vs Honda CR-V Hybrid, the 'Vette is more fun to watch..

But for variety and levity's sake, here's RCR's hilarious review of the Jeep Whatever:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
^ 2-1/2 cyls of roaring Fiat power house!

My only issue with the new (or any yr) vette is car sits too low to get up my driveway into my shop

I would need a level lot, and paved driveway, then I'd take silver C8 😎

ven

Flashaholic
That C8 in red kind of reminds me of my Ferrari 308 GTS I used to have, kind of?

I knew it! I knew there was even more than meets the eye with Red, you are magnum! :)

I loved that show, why was TV so much cooler int he 80's, A team, nightrider......

ven

Flashaholic
Magnum was a fun show he had the Ferrari, a .45, girls and it saw filmed in Hawaii. I love Hawaii.

I think i know the secret to having it all..........it has to be the mustache :)

Agree, i need to watch that over, Higgins and all!