Check your avatar

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hey, Patriot. That is my real "call" i.e. nickname, not just a screen name. And it has everything to do with hand cannons.

Well, I figured it was either that or you're a Marty Robbins fan...lol. I think that's great btw that you enjoy shooting the "big stuff." I'm pretty big N frame guy myself, but recently pick up a X frame in .460. :)

StarHalo

Flashaholic
It's a trend..

lime-cat.jpg

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
To me, it looks like a car with a birds beak coming out the right door, with a hobbit-like creature chasing it.
Good one lol!

A Dodge Viper with suicide doors and something seriously wrong with the folding top.
Not a bad guess. Its a die cast 1:24 scale 1996 Viper GTS which I have had for 12 years with all of the parts removed except the metal body and hood which is all that remains.

This time 2 years ago I was playing around with two brand new studio flashes of mine and it was one of the first things that I photographed. Rather than just take the bare body I thought I would liven it up a little so the interior became the home to a dried out sycamore leaf, a pocket knife went through the doors and a 15 year old Harley Davidson belt buckle protruded from the rear window. Its not a very nice composition, full size it doesn't look great and never did either but for some strange reason it became my avatar lol!

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
BI, that description is spot on. I love it!

My avatar really doesn't have anything to do with flashlights per se, either. Just a reflection of my cpf name.

LEDobsession

Enlightened
You're avatar always reminded me of the alien looking light arrays on submersible research vessels, like the kind with robotic arms for manipulating objects from inside the submarine. To this day I don't know what exactly your avatar is...lol.

Hahaha! :crackup: A Submarine! Thats pretty close actually, but its really my truck with all the lights on.
lovecpf

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
You guys might want to check your avatars for unintended perceptions, etc.....

Just had a guy on another forum tell me mine looked like PacMan eating Sean Connery. Hard to type I'm still laughing so hard.....

Great, I always thought it looked like a man rafting or kayaking... Now when I look at it all I see is Pacman sucking out Sir Connerys' brains...

Illum

Flashaholic
I don't know how to even begin to comprehend yours co0p, I still associate you with your tongue....like powernoodle with his thor