Corn Maze at Night, Mind Blown

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope this helps someone enjoy a corn maze at night with an appropriately ;) proportioned light!

3 <--this one looks overly commercial, but still quite cool

Have fun!

LedTed

Enlightened
I should have posted this story sooner, but here goes. The boys at GoingGear were kind enough to get me the newest ZebraLight SC600 in time to take with to a commercial Halloween event. At the event I mainly used the SC600, on the second low setting, to keep myself from tripping on the uneven ground.
While walking past a long line of people, two guys were engaged in rough horse play; knocking themselves into those around them. I kept my FL to the ground but switched it to the second high setting. It got the attention of one of the guys, who in turn, punched the other hard enough to get his attention. As I continued by, I heard the first guy say, "Knock it off, security is coming."
But, It was just little old me and my tiny FL.

Pawnshop

Newly Enlightened
"So apparently by now people in general are conditioned to think that all you need in any situation is a cell phone and nothing else! :shakehead"

This "logic" also applies to watches, portable music players, maps and cameras! The iPhone snobs never have an answer when I ask them how they make phone calls after they have drained the batteries using them as flashlightcameraGPSmusicmachines... (that said, I DO have the flashlight app on my EVO, as a third backup light...)

LittleBill

Newly Enlightened
Bump for Halloween. yes everything is dated in the story. yes the corn maze is still there. and my GF is now my wife.

PartyPete

Enlightened
I love Halloween type events like these; a good corn maze, a nice long hayride or even a haunted attraction.

But alas, I haven't found an event that encourages flashlight use. In fact, most of these I've been to strictly prohibit lights on a person. One particular haunted house a few years back actually had a metal detector at the front gate and confiscated all lights. Yes, they even spotted the tiny light on my keys.

Latest posts