CPF Gear ....gotta create a new Logo

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
that logo looks pretty cool on the heavy metal theme, but not on the subdued default theme.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
this place is an addictive drug , the pill is fitting :D

as for not blending with default skin, just match the default blue to darker blue rays if its easy then it will match

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi

With New Logo :candle: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and with Blue drop shadow from CPFG/CPFMP Logo

11111pxnewrw.jpg
11111pxnewbrw.jpg

Last edited:

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how it would look if the light blob is moved a little to the left so it does not wipe out the Candlepowerforums

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how it would look if the light blob is moved a little to the left so it does not wipe out the Candlepowerforums

Low-Def

So it lost the black drop shadow of the original.
Greta would be working with nice Hi-Def images no doubt.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Craig... I'm not a big fan of huge banner-type images in siglines. I don't mind the ones like Aircraft800's because they are temporary. But one's like yours? Annoying to me. Takes up too much valuable real estate in a thread... over and over and over...

I've edited my signature line...any better?
If it's still too large for you then I can easily resize it. :)

Greta

Flashaholic
I've edited my signature line...any better?
If it's still too large for you then I can easily resize it. :)
Craig... I was not referring to you in that post. I was talking to csshih. But thank you for editing your sig-pic as well... MUCH better! :twothumbs

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
The shirt design is OK, but I would prefer one without the huge CPF centered under the neck.

Also, the CPF part is centered and the full title appears right justified. The lens flare isn't centered and the three elements don't appear to belong together. The lens flare/candlepowerforums design is simple and is enough for the design to be not too busy.

ARA

Enlightened
Great work with the logo, am glad that Greta decided that change can be good. Way to go. Looks a lot better IMHO

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new logo is an improvement for sure, but what is the reason for sticking with the pill shape? Just curious. :)

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think there needs to be just a little space between the letters "CPF". At first glance when I first saw it, I thought the "C" looked like a lower case "a" because it's butted right up to the "P". The font is not right to me as well. It seems to have less character than some of the others I've seen in this thread.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wade... that is explained further back in this thread... ;)

Found it. Didn't realize so many thought "pill" when they thought of CPF. :p I always think "CPF", CPF being the most important part of the logo in my mind. The blue pill always made me cringe, and I'm just trying to give my honest opinion here. :) The new logo is less cringe inducing for sure.

gsxrac

Enlightened
I REALLY like the new logo. Especially since I only wear dark colors the new logo looks better and "more manly" on a black tee. When will the new logo be available on stuff? I just went to order a tee for myself and a onesie and bib for my son (dont need it till the end ov November tho) and it looks like everything is still sporting the old logo?

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I like the new logo and I love the pic of the shirt a few posts up! Nice and big, reads like you are proud of the forum. Way to go.
:thumbsup: