CPF Gear ....gotta create a new Logo

Greta

Flashaholic
When will the new logo be available on stuff?

Soon, I hope! But not as soon as I'd planned. I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop with my netbook just to do my homework that is due today because the DSL going into my house went FUBAR last night... :scowl: Hopefully, it will be restored by the end of today... :candle:

gsxrac

Enlightened
Soon, I hope! But not as soon as I'd planned. I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop with my netbook just to do my homework that is due today because the DSL going into my house went FUBAR last night... :scowl: Hopefully, it will be restored by the end of today... :candle:

Well good luck! I know the feeling! Comcast has been a little shotty lately at my house. Luckily the fiancee's ISP has been going strong! Keep us updated on how the switchover to the new logo goes and let me know when I can go spend some money :naughty:

Greta

Flashaholic
Wondering what you all think of this? CPF logo on white shirt. It's a bit of a PITA to get the design right for a white background. Haven't tried the black background yet... trying to do one thing at a time, get that right, then move on to the next.

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm going to start a new thread in the Announcement forum to further discuss this.