DATA SPECIFICATIONS ALL LIGHTS

Lightman2

Enlightened
FLASHLIGHT DATA IMPORTANT NEWS

Ok all so I have updated the original spread sheet and made some changes, additions. Forgot to mention, as per the last sheet that the bottom section is divided into battery types so you can see what lights use what batteries but I am sure you will all figure it out. My thanks to LED Thrift who uploaded it as I did not know how to do that. Will update as we go but as you can see it takes a bit of time and with new models and changes happening weekly this will be an ever changing beast. But in the interim ENJOY.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think things are sorted out now. The link in post #40 is the direct link. This file originally had an additional sheet that has been deleted. The original data file now contains a link to the updated file and nothing else.

bodhran

Enlightened
Re: FLASHLIGHT DATA IMPORTANT NEWS

That is a lot of work but I'm sure it will be appreciated by many, myself included. Thanks for taking the time.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, thanks guys... I know how much work this represents. This should be a sticky or a link in "threads of interest"...

Lightman2

Enlightened

I'll try and update as things go along and note someone PM'd me to say there are some mistakes which I figured but with so much info and so little time there are bound to be a few bits out. Plan to review and modify in a few months time and add in stainless steel and pocket clips if I get time.