Disappointed in UltraStinger during Confrontation

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Disappointed in UltraStinger during Confrontat

[ QUOTE ]
eluminator said:
You all seem to think this is normal behavior for a raccoon, so you are probably right. I've never seen one so tame.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have the attitude that everything is their personal property and you and I are just annoyances. When I yell at them or throw cans at them they just waddle off slowly. I think they also can flip us the bird if we really annoy them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened

Sunspot, do you really eat coons? Yuck! Every coon that I have been able to see up close has been so full of holes that there wasn't any meat left! BTW does it taste like chicken? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tombeis

Enlightened

Since raccoons are very comfortable around water, I don't see the sprinkler or any type of hosing down working very well.

I watched two coons knock a trash can over and try to pry off the lid in a rain storm the other night. The were doing this in full view, illuminated by a 500 watt halogen flood light.

As I said above, I have chased them by spotting them in the dark with a Surefire 10X and shouting at them. I really could not say which was effective, the light, or the shouting.

Raccoons can be very destructive whether it's getting into your trash, or invading your house. I have removed two raccoons with their young from a friends house. The damage they did to the attic and family room was unbelievable.

Sometimes the only solution is to trap them and move them or, if they will not be trapped, destroy them.