EMISAR D4V2 TI QUAD 18650

Raptor1956

Newly Enlightened
I'm loving this Ti/Cu light with Samsung battery, magnetic tailcap, clip and upgraded emitter for less than $100. The interface is easy to set-up and it is a strikingly beautiful light and IMO a great light for the $$! Of course the standard issue D4V2 in grey is a pretty light, and a screaming deal as well.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm loving this Ti/Cu light with Samsung battery, magnetic tailcap, clip and upgraded emitter for less than $100. The interface is easy to set-up and it is a strikingly beautiful light and IMO a great light for the $$! Of course the standard issue D4V2 in grey is a pretty light, and a screaming deal as well.

I never got into Hank's titanium offerings, but I have a D1 (green,) D1S (grey) D4 (cyan) and D4V2 in gold (not tan, lol.)

Great lights and I got some extra tubes, tail caps and bezels for that latter two.

Great bang for the buck, IMO.

Chris

ftumch33

Enlightened
I have one in Ti and I like it other than the heat when on high/turbo and the extremely gritty threads lol.
My brass version is silky smooth but I don`t care for the led/tint.
I`ve had about 4 of these so far trying to go for the perfect tint for me (would love a 35k tint) and I know it`s small and will get hot because of it`s size, I wish the next iteration there would be the choice to get a single, triple or quad with the same funky aux lights but this time the aux lights would have the same functions of the main LED(s).
If that were so, I would love an XHP-70 version of this with the ability of the secondaries to be at least 100 lumen but I digress lol

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
I second the OP's statement about the Emisar, these are an incredible value for what you are getting. 10-15 years ago here on CPF it would have been unheard of to get even a full custom contraption at this level of quality, output and price (not to mention size, man these things are compact!). I also have to agree with archimedes, my Ti Mac Tri-EDC has the butteriest and most precise smooth Ti threads so it is definitely possible but that is most likely part of the reason you pay 3-4 times more for a custom. That being said I find it hard these days to drop hundreds of dollars on customs now that these Chinese lights are getting so good. I think I need another Emisar now, thanks!