got me a cat

raggie33

*the raggedier*
she kinda leanred the cat door .but she still likes me to open the door for her.lol lazy cat so i dont open door for her no more.right now she is pretending to sleep but i now she is looking at me lol..see im pretty smart compared to a cat.it only took me 5 days to use my raggie door

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
well that was pretty quick for a cat..

It took my cat YEARS before he would trust me enough to let me move around him while he was 'sleeping' without bothering to open an eye ..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well that was pretty quick for a cat..

It took my cat YEARS before he would trust me enough to let me move around him while he was 'sleeping' without bothering to open an eye ..

cool she must be smarter then i thought.i diduse food i placed her food bowl in here and when i left room i wouldnt let het out thru my part of the door.a course i left her freash water in all rooms incase she couldnt figure it mout and made sure she didnt miss a meal but she did geta late meal that day .but she is still fat lol

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok i feel a little better now i felt bad like she was sad she cant go outside..she is a nice cat.i try to play with her but she dont seem to like to play i throw her fake mouse for her and etc etc.but sometimes she just goes wild running around.but mostly she sleeps a whole whole whole lot

Haven't you heard? cats need to have 9 or 10 little naps every day to get up enough energy for their main snooze....

(red dwarf quote)

i have a cat, his name is Ginger...photo!
dsc01763gw6.jpg

he's 12 in november, a red burmese, and TEH KING of all the areas around our house - or he struck up a truce with all the other cats....anyway he hasnt been in any fights for years, he used to get in lots of them.
also he has arthritis in his back left leg.

mmm...foliage.

--neg

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im so mad now the home owners assn is saying there is going to be a check of all homes for pets.there say thiy will go and ask people if there nebers have pets we aint alowed to have pets.but i think cats should be allowed so i have my cat my cat dont bark she dont go outside..but i guess they can make me get rid of her.i dont like they guy who brought this stuff up i am so pissed right nowlike my indoor cat will reduce the proprety value

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's really crappy raggie..

can any lawyers here help raggie out? I know he has (may have?) rights in terms of being a tenant in a building keeping a pet..

you might google the problem and see what has happened in other cases like this, often the tenants keep their pets..I remember the longer you claim t have had the cat, the better..

maybe the cat can be relocated for a while..?

DM51

Flashaholic
That is really terrible - especially as she doesn't go out or cause any problem to anyone else.

You could maybe stash her with a trusted friend for a couple days until they have done the inspection and the heat is off. Or if that doesn't work, maybe you could start a petition and get other tenants to sign it saying your cat is OK and should be allowed to stay. But as Ted says, maybe a good lawyer is your best bet.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Homeowners associations can have a lot of power and can make life miserable for those that don't follow all the rules.

good luck ...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ill win.i hate dumb rules and laws and i wont stand for em.first plan is to try to ratonlaize with em then if all else fails ill tint my windows.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
problem solved .the cat is grandfathered in .to tired to get into details but poroblem is solved

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
YAAY!

when you get a chance you have to tell us how it happened..
did you tell them you had the cat for 5 years?

or maybe the cat inherited the condo..? ;)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well the condo has been in family before the law.so i know the cat is like 10 lol so she was here lol

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Home-owners associations can be a bit strange on a rare occasion.
A rare few can indeed make paying rent look like a more sensible thing to do. :p
Lucky for you though raggie. ;)
Still, I will be certain that where-ever my next place is, has no strange home-owners associations' rules to that effect.

Yes, it can be that bad in a few neighborhoods out of many. :huh2:

Sarratt

Enlightened
Happy for you raggie33....I always like comming back to this thread to hear how you and your cat are doing.
:twothumbs
Now that its warm up here in Canada i am going in and out of my patio a lot more. My cat tries to SNEEK out !! I have been lucky keeping him in so far.

Have you tried "Katnip" yet ? --maybe it only works on full grown cats ?.. My guy loves it. Pick a place that you want him to stay .... (a place on the carpet, ? ..next to his scratching post place .??. or whereever) then just a pinch. ( crush it a bit with your fingertips to let the oils that only cat can smell )

bye for now

S