Help me decide: Olight M20 vs. SF LX2

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a more floody beam compared to the Aluminum M20 and I don't know what sort of output it has in comparison.

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
But like I said, it is a floody beam not a 'thrower' like the original M20, so you can't really compare the two.

It will definitely have more output though.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
id go with TK12 , best regulation , nice beam and if its like all other fenixs it has very good spill

R@ndom

Enlightened
Lx2 all the way. You can use it as a round file, firesteel striker, more expensive paperweight, sure you can buy 2 m20 but he you manage to wreck your lights easily then you can get infinite replacements from surefire.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've owned a few Surefire's before so I know the quality is there. Not an easy decision for me though. Still sorta on the fence, but leaning towards the M20 or even a TK-11 after seeing some beam shots. I don't beat the crap out of my lights and don't need them to have perfect anodizing. So it will come down to which UI I like and overall brightness.

Which would you say has more useful spill?
Just curious why M20 or TK11, and not newer lights like TK12 or T100C2 with better regulation?

climbinglife

Newly Enlightened
Jeez, throw in that Eagletac, and now i don't really know what to do. Maybe I'll just get the Surefire and if I don't like it I can always unload it here.

Hmmm, what to do what to do. :confused:

climbinglife

Newly Enlightened
Ok after much thinking, i decided on the LX2....and a Eagletac T100C2 MKII.

We'll see which one I like better. It seems the ET is in the same vicinity as the M20, TK-10,11,12 But for 45-50 bucks, thats a hell of a deal. The reviews seem positive.

And the SF...We'll see if I like it. :twothumbs

Thanks everyone for all your help, really.

Sincerely,

Vin C
NYC

Latest posts