Help me decide to buy an A2!!!

CLHC

Flashaholic
I've been on the fence for sometime regarding the SureFire A2 Aviator and don't know why I waited so long. . .This month of March saw the purchase of my first SF.A2 (green LEDs) and is my latest EDC companion. I'm really liking it all the more with each passing day, er, night. No regrets here! In fact I just placed an order from TacticalSupply.Com for another SureFire A2 with the amarillo/verde LEDs.

Enjoy!

Spydie

Newly Enlightened
I'm probably the last person on earth to have known this, but according to SF's 2007 catalogue, the A2 is the EDC choice of Surefire President Dr. John Matthews.

Illum

Flashaholic
Spydie said:
I'm probably the last person on earth to have known this, but according to SF's 2007 catalogue, the A2 is the EDC choice of Surefire President Dr. John Matthews.

really now....:eek:oo:
I dont think anyone really knows about this....our 07 catalogs hasnt came yet:ohgeez:

what does PK EDC? minibeast?

Well-Lit

Newly Enlightened
And yet another positive vote. I resisted getting my 1st one also for at least two years. When I finally got it, I liked it, but was not impressed.......at first. The key for me was to actually use it, and use it I did. To say it has good versatility is an understatement, at least for me. Use it, put it to work indoors and outdoors and if you do, I firmly believe you will agree, with a smile on your face, this is a special tool...

Bob

h_nu

Enlightened
I finally got one and all I can say is choose any color LED's but "white". With the "white" LED's it looks exactly like my Inova AAA Radiant. I had to have a regulated incandescent though.