I need a strong, but small flashlight (Surefire)

Legitz

Newly Enlightened
Hi there, flashlight enthusiasts! I need a strong, but small flashlight from Surefire.
It shouldn't be much bigger than the Surefire 6P size, but not smaller than that either.
It should have at least 60 lumens and a lighttime on at least 1 hour.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Legitz :cool:

ico

Enlightened
There is a checklist you can do to further specify your needs.

But with what you haw given, SF now has an array of LED which would serve your needs. An LX2 lumamax or E2D/E2L of which both has 200 lumens.
The 6px or G2x line are also both at 200 lumens. The slightly newer Fury is at 500 lumens. All of these lights use 2 Cr123s

In the 1CR123 category, there is the SF E1B backup.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fortunately most of their lights are within spec for your requirement.

I'd go with a backup, any generation.
Or C2 with a Malkoff dropin

gilly

Enlightened
G2X or P2X would be the way to go - they have a newer generation of LED (and more output) than the LX2 or E2DL.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
The newer G2x pro is 320 lumens instead of 200 lumens. Would have decent throw.
the Surefire c2 bored out for an 18650 from oveready.com and a Malkoff M61ho would be an excellent choice.

Conan117117

Newly Enlightened
If you really want a small sf, get their new EB1. 200 lumens in a small package seems pretty nice (although I'm not sure about how fast the output drops)

Daremoon

Newly Enlightened
Hi there, flashlight enthusiasts! I need a strong, but small flashlight from Surefire.
It shouldn't be much bigger than the Surefire 6P size, but not smaller than that either.
It should have at least 60 lumens and a lighttime on at least 1 hour.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Legitz :cool:

I would suggest the Backup. I've used it from looking over an engine looking for a leak, PC repair, finding nieces lost toys, and clearing the house when the unexpected noise arrives late at night. It's very durable, and with the rechargeable batteries now available, may be an affordable option.

Dare

Kestrel

Flashaholic
[...] In the 1CR123 category, there is the SF E1B backup.

I'd go with a backup, any generation. [...]

If you really want a small sf, get their new EB1. [...]

I would suggest the Backup. [...]

Hello, folks. The OP is requesting a light not smaller than the 6P. The E1B/EB1 is almost the smallest light they make. :ironic:

And hi, Legitz, :welcome:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire 6P, Z2, or C2 (depending on preference) with a Malkoff M61 in your choice of tints (cool, warm, or HCRI)

Latest posts