I put a bunch of Surefire stuff in a box ten years ago. I just opened it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc987

Enlightened
So I got paid in Surefire flashlights and accessories ten years ago for a job. For a short time I really got into flashlights and lasers and was active here but that was a long time ago and I forgot about them until every time I moved. I'm tired of moving them and want to know if any of this stuff is sought after and/or desireable and what is junk. I dont know if I should sell this stuff or what. I have only been using the L7 and the rechargeable 6p. Might keep the U2 as I take that camping once a year. I figure you guys would know best. I tried to group them together for ease of viewing. There are flashlights, a shield light, two types of winelights(?), tailcaps,, filters, traffic cones, etc. Most is factory sealed from Surefire and almost all of it is new (as in its never been used except removed from the box to test it). And some stuff I have no clue what it is. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I put them all in a imgur album below.

http://imgur.com/a/vjkfj

Last edited:

wrf

Newly Enlightened
I would think your new-in-bag SW02 would generate considerable interest.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that E1W Wine light was a special run but can't remember what for. It is very collectable, so do some research before selling it to make sure you get a good price, that is if you do sell it.

What is the light right before the Krona towards the end of the album. Really impressive head.

nc987

Enlightened
I would think your new-in-bag SW02 would generate considerable interest.

Thanks for the input. I think my M3 in the pictures has the same tailcap. I put it on a long time ago if I did. Its in new condition. Too bad I didnt leave it in the bag....

Last edited:

nc987

Enlightened
I know that E1W Wine light was a special run but can't remember what for. It is very collectable, so do some research before selling it to make sure you get a good price, that is if you do sell it.

What is the light right before the Krona towards the end of the album. Really impressive head.

Theres two winelights there. One is a E1 the other is a E2.

The one before the Kroma. It says KL2. If I remember correctly it was one of Surefires first LED heads for the M series light. Its been awhile since I was into this so my knowledge is limited. Its on a L6 body so I dont think it was a standalone light. Thanks for the input.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those two winelights look mint - they will fetch a lot of money and sell very fast.

If you decide to part with the black E2D Executive Defender I am definitely interested.

nc987

Enlightened
Those two winelights look mint - they will fetch a lot of money and sell very fast.

If you decide to part with the black E2D Executive Defender I am definitely interested.

Well thats good to know. They were never used and are pretty much brand new. They have spent their entire lives in those boxes.

scout24

Flashaholic
I understand the OP's intent was to gauge interest and get an idea of what's there relative to the current market and not to start a sales thread, but these types of threads inevitably turn into hurt feelings, bidding wars, overwhelmed OP's, etc. I suggest some research, and a proper sales thread in the appropriate subforum. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.